- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Hold The Phone: Chris Webber Thinks He Knows What These Girls Are Texting
NBA analyst Chris Webber can’t seem to wrap his head around what this guy is doing sitting at the Hawks-Pacers game tonight in Indiana using an old school house phone, which doesn’t seem to be wired into anything, while two girls sit next to him texting in a more “traditional” cellular fashion. It’s just a sight that, well, doesn’t seem to make much sense to ol’ C-Webb. I believe the
douches kids call it peacocking.
You have to love how C-Webb just couldn’t let it go. He just had to keep going back to talking about this guy on the phone. And with good reason, I suppose. No one seems to know whether or not that’s a workable phone or whether he’s just… frontin’. Leave it to Webber to ask the most pressing questions.
UPDATED: And leave Web to get his own red phone FTW.
- Filed Under:
- Chris Webber
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story