- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Hold The Phone: Chris Webber Thinks He Knows What These Girls Are Texting
NBA analyst Chris Webber can’t seem to wrap his head around what this guy is doing sitting at the Hawks-Pacers game tonight in Indiana using an old school house phone, which doesn’t seem to be wired into anything, while two girls sit next to him texting in a more “traditional” cellular fashion. It’s just a sight that, well, doesn’t seem to make much sense to ol’ C-Webb. I believe the
douches kids call it peacocking.
You have to love how C-Webb just couldn’t let it go. He just had to keep going back to talking about this guy on the phone. And with good reason, I suppose. No one seems to know whether or not that’s a workable phone or whether he’s just… frontin’. Leave it to Webber to ask the most pressing questions.
UPDATED: And leave Web to get his own red phone FTW.
- Filed Under:
- Chris Webber
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'