- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Hold The Phone: Chris Webber Thinks He Knows What These Girls Are Texting
NBA analyst Chris Webber can’t seem to wrap his head around what this guy is doing sitting at the Hawks-Pacers game tonight in Indiana using an old school house phone, which doesn’t seem to be wired into anything, while two girls sit next to him texting in a more “traditional” cellular fashion. It’s just a sight that, well, doesn’t seem to make much sense to ol’ C-Webb. I believe the
douches kids call it peacocking.
You have to love how C-Webb just couldn’t let it go. He just had to keep going back to talking about this guy on the phone. And with good reason, I suppose. No one seems to know whether or not that’s a workable phone or whether he’s just… frontin’. Leave it to Webber to ask the most pressing questions.
UPDATED: And leave Web to get his own red phone FTW.
- Filed Under:
- Chris Webber
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed