- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Oop Rate In Lob City Is Ridiculous
Blake Griffin had a pair of nice plays in his 27-point effort against the Warriors last night, as the Clippers erased a 21-point fourth quarter deficit to tie the game in the fourth quarter, but ending up falling to Golden State, 97-93. A piece of good news for the Clips, though: Lob City had its 64th lob of the year last night. There’s no historic team stats for number of alley-oops in a season, but LA has to be well on its way to breaking whatever the record is.
Highlights from last night, here. Fast forward to the 1:20 mark.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story