- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Oop Rate In Lob City Is Ridiculous
Blake Griffin had a pair of nice plays in his 27-point effort against the Warriors last night, as the Clippers erased a 21-point fourth quarter deficit to tie the game in the fourth quarter, but ending up falling to Golden State, 97-93. A piece of good news for the Clips, though: Lob City had its 64th lob of the year last night. There’s no historic team stats for number of alley-oops in a season, but LA has to be well on its way to breaking whatever the record is.
Highlights from last night, here. Fast forward to the 1:20 mark.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts