- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Oop Rate In Lob City Is Ridiculous
Blake Griffin had a pair of nice plays in his 27-point effort against the Warriors last night, as the Clippers erased a 21-point fourth quarter deficit to tie the game in the fourth quarter, but ending up falling to Golden State, 97-93. A piece of good news for the Clips, though: Lob City had its 64th lob of the year last night. There’s no historic team stats for number of alley-oops in a season, but LA has to be well on its way to breaking whatever the record is.
Highlights from last night, here. Fast forward to the 1:20 mark.
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Ashlee Evans-Smith Waiting for a Challenge
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry