- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Oop Rate In Lob City Is Ridiculous
Blake Griffin had a pair of nice plays in his 27-point effort against the Warriors last night, as the Clippers erased a 21-point fourth quarter deficit to tie the game in the fourth quarter, but ending up falling to Golden State, 97-93. A piece of good news for the Clips, though: Lob City had its 64th lob of the year last night. There’s no historic team stats for number of alley-oops in a season, but LA has to be well on its way to breaking whatever the record is.
Highlights from last night, here. Fast forward to the 1:20 mark.
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'