- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
If You Decide To Sleep On The Clippers’ Team Plane, This Will Be Your Fate
Long flights are boring. What’s the best way to pass the time? Sleep, of course. But what if you can’t sleep? Why, then you mess with the people who are sleeping. At least, that’s how the Los Angeles Clippers seem to be dealing with things.
The Los Angeles Times recently released the video below, detailing a new team tradition initiated by DeAndre Jordan and Reggie Evans (known simply as “Got ‘Em”), in which the Clippers take pictures of passed-out players, then tweet them to the world at large. Sure, Clippers – all fun and games until you lose a playoff series due to exhaustion brought on by inadequate sleep on flights.
- Filed Under:
- Los Angeles Clippers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts