- Keith Olbermann Went Nuts Over The Ray Rice Suspension
- James Harden Says Truthful Thing, Everyone Gets Mad
- 6 Most Hated Owners That Were Once Beloved
- Tour de France Riders Gloriously Mooned During Stage 17
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
If You Decide To Sleep On The Clippers’ Team Plane, This Will Be Your Fate
Long flights are boring. What’s the best way to pass the time? Sleep, of course. But what if you can’t sleep? Why, then you mess with the people who are sleeping. At least, that’s how the Los Angeles Clippers seem to be dealing with things.
The Los Angeles Times recently released the video below, detailing a new team tradition initiated by DeAndre Jordan and Reggie Evans (known simply as “Got ‘Em”), in which the Clippers take pictures of passed-out players, then tweet them to the world at large. Sure, Clippers – all fun and games until you lose a playoff series due to exhaustion brought on by inadequate sleep on flights.
- Filed Under:
- Los Angeles Clippers
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson