- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
If You Decide To Sleep On The Clippers’ Team Plane, This Will Be Your Fate
Long flights are boring. What’s the best way to pass the time? Sleep, of course. But what if you can’t sleep? Why, then you mess with the people who are sleeping. At least, that’s how the Los Angeles Clippers seem to be dealing with things.
The Los Angeles Times recently released the video below, detailing a new team tradition initiated by DeAndre Jordan and Reggie Evans (known simply as “Got ‘Em”), in which the Clippers take pictures of passed-out players, then tweet them to the world at large. Sure, Clippers – all fun and games until you lose a playoff series due to exhaustion brought on by inadequate sleep on flights.
- Filed Under:
- Los Angeles Clippers
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story