- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Here's The Most Joyous Field Invasion You're Ever Likely To See (Video)
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- UPDATE: Ken Griffey Jr. Issues Apology After Awkward SportsCenter Interview
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
If You Decide To Sleep On The Clippers’ Team Plane, This Will Be Your Fate
Long flights are boring. What’s the best way to pass the time? Sleep, of course. But what if you can’t sleep? Why, then you mess with the people who are sleeping. At least, that’s how the Los Angeles Clippers seem to be dealing with things.
The Los Angeles Times recently released the video below, detailing a new team tradition initiated by DeAndre Jordan and Reggie Evans (known simply as “Got ‘Em”), in which the Clippers take pictures of passed-out players, then tweet them to the world at large. Sure, Clippers – all fun and games until you lose a playoff series due to exhaustion brought on by inadequate sleep on flights.
- Filed Under:
- Los Angeles Clippers
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!