- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Great Birthday… Or Greatest Birthday?
During Monday night’s Clippers game, Chance Lavitch hit a half-court shot to win a new Jeep Cherokee. Oh, and it was his 21st birthday. Oh, and he also got a hug from the cute Clippers sideline reporter.
So, to recap Lavitch’s Monday night: had a birthday, can now legally drink, hit a half-court shot in front of thousands of people, won a new car, got a hug from the cute sideline reporter. Unless the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles showed up to this guy’s seventh birthday party at a Discovery Zone made of chocolate, this was his best one ever.*
*Note: I’m talking about the actual Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, not some dudes in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle costumes. Also, I’m fully aware that after the initial hoopla surrounding Chocolate Discovery Zone wore off, it would just turn into one giant lawsuit after another. It would be a fun ride while it lasted, though…
Wait, what were we talking about? Oh yeah: Chance Lavitch’s half-court shot. Video here:
- Filed Under:
- Los Angeles Clippers
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!