- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Great Birthday… Or Greatest Birthday?
During Monday night’s Clippers game, Chance Lavitch hit a half-court shot to win a new Jeep Cherokee. Oh, and it was his 21st birthday. Oh, and he also got a hug from the cute Clippers sideline reporter.
So, to recap Lavitch’s Monday night: had a birthday, can now legally drink, hit a half-court shot in front of thousands of people, won a new car, got a hug from the cute sideline reporter. Unless the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles showed up to this guy’s seventh birthday party at a Discovery Zone made of chocolate, this was his best one ever.*
*Note: I’m talking about the actual Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, not some dudes in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle costumes. Also, I’m fully aware that after the initial hoopla surrounding Chocolate Discovery Zone wore off, it would just turn into one giant lawsuit after another. It would be a fun ride while it lasted, though…
Wait, what were we talking about? Oh yeah: Chance Lavitch’s half-court shot. Video here:
- Filed Under:
- Los Angeles Clippers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts