- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Great Birthday… Or Greatest Birthday?
During Monday night’s Clippers game, Chance Lavitch hit a half-court shot to win a new Jeep Cherokee. Oh, and it was his 21st birthday. Oh, and he also got a hug from the cute Clippers sideline reporter.
So, to recap Lavitch’s Monday night: had a birthday, can now legally drink, hit a half-court shot in front of thousands of people, won a new car, got a hug from the cute sideline reporter. Unless the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles showed up to this guy’s seventh birthday party at a Discovery Zone made of chocolate, this was his best one ever.*
*Note: I’m talking about the actual Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, not some dudes in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle costumes. Also, I’m fully aware that after the initial hoopla surrounding Chocolate Discovery Zone wore off, it would just turn into one giant lawsuit after another. It would be a fun ride while it lasted, though…
Wait, what were we talking about? Oh yeah: Chance Lavitch’s half-court shot. Video here:
- Filed Under:
- Los Angeles Clippers
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'