- Jerry Buss, You Will Be Remembered By This Dope L.A. Mansion
- Week 15: Fantasy Football FLEX Rankings: Start Or Sit Your Risky Players?
- This Is How Gary Payton Does The Highlights
- SportsGrid's Week 15 NFL Pick$: Last Week Was Absurdly Profitable
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Great Birthday… Or Greatest Birthday?
During Monday night’s Clippers game, Chance Lavitch hit a half-court shot to win a new Jeep Cherokee. Oh, and it was his 21st birthday. Oh, and he also got a hug from the cute Clippers sideline reporter.
So, to recap Lavitch’s Monday night: had a birthday, can now legally drink, hit a half-court shot in front of thousands of people, won a new car, got a hug from the cute sideline reporter. Unless the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles showed up to this guy’s seventh birthday party at a Discovery Zone made of chocolate, this was his best one ever.*
*Note: I’m talking about the actual Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, not some dudes in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle costumes. Also, I’m fully aware that after the initial hoopla surrounding Chocolate Discovery Zone wore off, it would just turn into one giant lawsuit after another. It would be a fun ride while it lasted, though…
Wait, what were we talking about? Oh yeah: Chance Lavitch’s half-court shot. Video here:
- Filed Under:
- Los Angeles Clippers
- Tim Tebow Used by Ref to Describe Terrible Passing
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- Pacquiao Ready For New Challenges
- Top 5 Reasons the New York Giants Suck