- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Commercial Rivalry: Kobe And Messi Duke It Out For ‘Best Selfie Photo’ In New Turkish Airlines Ad
Last year, Kobe Bryant and Lionel Messi teamed up with Turkish Airlines for this massively popular commercial where the two superstars vied for the attention of a young kid on an airplane. Remember? The house of cards? The juggling? No? Here’s the video.
This time, the duo has returned in a more 2013-relevant television spot: A selfie contest. Woo! Watch as Kobe awkwardly tries to smile in the final scene. He hates losing so much he struggles to keep his “competitive face” under wraps.
H/T Kyle Coats
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts