- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Here’s A ‘NBA Mascots Who Shouldn’t Dunk’ Segement From Conan, Complete With Your Next Halloween Costume, ‘An Octopus Taking Selfies’
There was an especially odd segment on Conan last night, titled “NBA Mascots That Shouldn’t Dunk.” Ignoring the facts that none of them are actually NBA mascots, and we sadly don’t get to see 6-foot-4 Conan O’Brien try his own hand at dunking, it was quite comical.
I’m pretty sure binge-eating Pac-Man is just regular Pac-Man. That’s like saying “steroid-using psychopath, Jose Canseco.” It’s redundant.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts