- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
After Watching This, We Demand All Basketball Games Come With Cheeky British Commentary
Let’s face it – the Spurs-Clippers series hasn’t provided much drama thus far. The Spurs have won both games going away, and generally look like the way better team. So if the real series doesn’t offer any excitement, why not do the next best thing and simulate a Spurs-Clippers game with NBA 2K12? And while you’re at it, why not provide commentary on the simulated game with a wisecracking British man who calls the Clippers the “Clappers” and Los Angeles residents “animals”? The following video is from CPUvCPU, which describes its mission statement as “mak[ing] funny videos with sports games.” And after watching the following, we can only say, “Mission accomplished”:
Caron Butler = “Gerard Butler.” Kenyon Martin = “Chris Martin.” “Bacontown”: a place we want to visit. And Chris Paul as a “little basketball baby”? The Clippers are way ahead of you on that one, man. But these guys at least deserve an MST3K-type show to provide commentary on real as well as fake games. And what we wouldn’t have given to see them working Bobcats games this past year.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story