- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Craig Sager’s Horrible Sense Of Style Is Apparently Not A Bit
Craig Sager was spotted at a bar in Kansas City Friday night. That’s not news. What’s news is the startling realization that Sager’s wardrobe when he’s off the clock is not all that different than his on-the-air style.
Here is the photo that confirms that Sager’s sense of style is, uh, questionable at best.
What is that sweater, Craig? What are you doing, dawg? I know you have a wife and kids. Are they letting you out of the house like that? Are you keeping a box full of Craig-wear in the trunk of your car for a quick change on the way out? I need some kind of explanation because I know my girlfriend would not let me go out in public looking like Homey The Clown.
Craig, we love you, you have somehow become an NBA staple, but… Come on, Craig. I think it’s time you took some old advice from your pal Kevin Garnett and applied it to your entire wardrobe because it’s finally too much.
- Filed Under:
- Craig Sager
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Bob Ley Fires Back at LeBron After 'Don't Watch ESPN' Remark
- Who Will the Knicks Trade for Jeremy Lin?
- Ray Rice Drags Unconscious Fiancee Out of Elevator