- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- Greek Soccer Fans Surround Stadium With Ring Of Flares, Awesomeness Ensues (VIDEO)
- Derrick Rose Looks A Lot Like LeBron James Now
- Fantasy Baseball: Is Miguel Cabrera Healthy?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Craig Sager’s Horrible Sense Of Style Is Apparently Not A Bit
Craig Sager was spotted at a bar in Kansas City Friday night. That’s not news. What’s news is the startling realization that Sager’s wardrobe when he’s off the clock is not all that different than his on-the-air style.
Here is the photo that confirms that Sager’s sense of style is, uh, questionable at best.
What is that sweater, Craig? What are you doing, dawg? I know you have a wife and kids. Are they letting you out of the house like that? Are you keeping a box full of Craig-wear in the trunk of your car for a quick change on the way out? I need some kind of explanation because I know my girlfriend would not let me go out in public looking like Homey The Clown.
Craig, we love you, you have somehow become an NBA staple, but… Come on, Craig. I think it’s time you took some old advice from your pal Kevin Garnett and applied it to your entire wardrobe because it’s finally too much.
- Filed Under:
- Craig Sager
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.