- Keith Olbermann Went Nuts Over The Ray Rice Suspension
- James Harden Says Truthful Thing, Everyone Gets Mad
- 6 Most Hated Owners That Were Once Beloved
- Tour de France Riders Gloriously Mooned During Stage 17
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Craig Sager’s Horrible Sense Of Style Is Apparently Not A Bit
Craig Sager was spotted at a bar in Kansas City Friday night. That’s not news. What’s news is the startling realization that Sager’s wardrobe when he’s off the clock is not all that different than his on-the-air style.
Here is the photo that confirms that Sager’s sense of style is, uh, questionable at best.
What is that sweater, Craig? What are you doing, dawg? I know you have a wife and kids. Are they letting you out of the house like that? Are you keeping a box full of Craig-wear in the trunk of your car for a quick change on the way out? I need some kind of explanation because I know my girlfriend would not let me go out in public looking like Homey The Clown.
Craig, we love you, you have somehow become an NBA staple, but… Come on, Craig. I think it’s time you took some old advice from your pal Kevin Garnett and applied it to your entire wardrobe because it’s finally too much.
- Filed Under:
- Craig Sager
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Maidana Celebrates B-day by Taunting Mayweather