- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Hey Look, It’s A Mug Shot Of A Man With Michael Jordan Tattooed On His Face
We don’t know what this man did to warrant this mugshot. What we do know is that it probably made him easy to pick him out of a lineup.
If you’ll look closely, you’ll notice that the tattoo itself is actually terrible. The Jumpman logo is, of course, of a silhouetted Jordan skying through the air for a dunk. This looks more like a man delivering a pizza while wearing clown shoes.
Also: what happens to Jordan’s feet when this guy furrows his brow? Do they curl up? And what happens if he wakes up one morning and wants to wear Reeboks? That would clash with the giant tattoo on his forehead, one would assume.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Warren Sapp Admits to Stiffing Waitress at Bar
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions