- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Hey Look, It’s A Mug Shot Of A Man With Michael Jordan Tattooed On His Face
We don’t know what this man did to warrant this mugshot. What we do know is that it probably made him easy to pick him out of a lineup.
If you’ll look closely, you’ll notice that the tattoo itself is actually terrible. The Jumpman logo is, of course, of a silhouetted Jordan skying through the air for a dunk. This looks more like a man delivering a pizza while wearing clown shoes.
Also: what happens to Jordan’s feet when this guy furrows his brow? Do they curl up? And what happens if he wakes up one morning and wants to wear Reeboks? That would clash with the giant tattoo on his forehead, one would assume.
- Marko Jaric and His Super Hot Supermodel Wife Split
- Terry Bradshaw Makes Fun of Peyton Manning's Career
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?