- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Hey Look, It’s A Mug Shot Of A Man With Michael Jordan Tattooed On His Face
We don’t know what this man did to warrant this mugshot. What we do know is that it probably made him easy to pick him out of a lineup.
If you’ll look closely, you’ll notice that the tattoo itself is actually terrible. The Jumpman logo is, of course, of a silhouetted Jordan skying through the air for a dunk. This looks more like a man delivering a pizza while wearing clown shoes.
Also: what happens to Jordan’s feet when this guy furrows his brow? Do they curl up? And what happens if he wakes up one morning and wants to wear Reeboks? That would clash with the giant tattoo on his forehead, one would assume.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts