- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Hey Look, It’s A Mug Shot Of A Man With Michael Jordan Tattooed On His Face
We don’t know what this man did to warrant this mugshot. What we do know is that it probably made him easy to pick him out of a lineup.
If you’ll look closely, you’ll notice that the tattoo itself is actually terrible. The Jumpman logo is, of course, of a silhouetted Jordan skying through the air for a dunk. This looks more like a man delivering a pizza while wearing clown shoes.
Also: what happens to Jordan’s feet when this guy furrows his brow? Do they curl up? And what happens if he wakes up one morning and wants to wear Reeboks? That would clash with the giant tattoo on his forehead, one would assume.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts