- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- THEY DON'T GET PAID: A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
D-Wade Gets Bored During Playoffs, Takes A Girl To Prom
These stories are weird. Even when a female celebrity takes a dorky guy to prom, it’s weird. Less weird, but weird nonetheless. Imagine what people would say if someone like J.R. Smith did this? Not to be a hater — I’m sure D-Wade made this the best night ever for everyone in attendance and that’s awesome — it just strikes me as odd that he’d go with such a normal seeming girl. Like, um, dude, her life was fine.
Go with someone who needs a date.
Like, Kate Upton went with some dorky guy. Because the point of celebs reaching out to high school seniors is that, despite being a “less than perfect,” you can still “shine”, or something to that effect.
Once again, Wade wasn’t doing anything wrong — he just kind of missed the point. It’s like going to a children’s hospital to visit a kid with a splinter.
In regards to the 2013 NBA Playoffs, this is further proof that the Miami Heat are in cruise control.
Photo via Dwayne Wade’s Instagram
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Carmelo Checks Out Woman Sitting Courtside
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed