- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
D-Wade Gets Bored During Playoffs, Takes A Girl To Prom
These stories are weird. Even when a female celebrity takes a dorky guy to prom, it’s weird. Less weird, but weird nonetheless. Imagine what people would say if someone like J.R. Smith did this? Not to be a hater — I’m sure D-Wade made this the best night ever for everyone in attendance and that’s awesome — it just strikes me as odd that he’d go with such a normal seeming girl. Like, um, dude, her life was fine.
Go with someone who needs a date.
Like, Kate Upton went with some dorky guy. Because the point of celebs reaching out to high school seniors is that, despite being a “less than perfect,” you can still “shine”, or something to that effect.
Once again, Wade wasn’t doing anything wrong — he just kind of missed the point. It’s like going to a children’s hospital to visit a kid with a splinter.
In regards to the 2013 NBA Playoffs, this is further proof that the Miami Heat are in cruise control.
Photo via Dwayne Wade’s Instagram
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts