- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
D-Wade Gets Bored During Playoffs, Takes A Girl To Prom
These stories are weird. Even when a female celebrity takes a dorky guy to prom, it’s weird. Less weird, but weird nonetheless. Imagine what people would say if someone like J.R. Smith did this? Not to be a hater — I’m sure D-Wade made this the best night ever for everyone in attendance and that’s awesome — it just strikes me as odd that he’d go with such a normal seeming girl. Like, um, dude, her life was fine.
Go with someone who needs a date.
Like, Kate Upton went with some dorky guy. Because the point of celebs reaching out to high school seniors is that, despite being a “less than perfect,” you can still “shine”, or something to that effect.
Once again, Wade wasn’t doing anything wrong — he just kind of missed the point. It’s like going to a children’s hospital to visit a kid with a splinter.
In regards to the 2013 NBA Playoffs, this is further proof that the Miami Heat are in cruise control.
Photo via Dwayne Wade’s Instagram
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?