- Steelers RBs Bell, Blount Both Arrested For Marijuana Possession
- HASHTAG GAMES: The 35 Best #NBAMovies Tweets
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Rhode Island Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Danny Granger Put His House Back On The Market, Must Assume He’s Not Getting Traded
The Pacers’ Danny Granger has finally retaken the court after missing most of last year with a knee injury. Formerly Indiana’s best player, Granger’s name has been circulating in trade rumors, and team president of basketball operations Larry Bird recently bashed him by saying he doesn’t “work hard enough” the offseason. Sounds like the perfect time to sell his L.A. house!
We’d have a hard time envisioning the Lakers or Clippers trading for the small forward (though the latter would be an intriguing option), however, so perhaps Granger is smart to unload $3.795 million, four bedroom, six bathroom pad in the Hollywood Hills. I’d probably hold onto it, just in case.
Other amenities include a theater room, exercise room, sauna, office and more. Take a look (via realtor.com):
- WBC Lifts Suspension Against Adrien Broner
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'