- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- This TMZ Vid Of Big Baby Ushering A Dozen Women Into An SUV Is Hilarious
- It's A No-Lose Situation For Both Sides If Phil Jackson Joins The Knicks
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Danny Granger Put His House Back On The Market, Must Assume He’s Not Getting Traded
The Pacers’ Danny Granger has finally retaken the court after missing most of last year with a knee injury. Formerly Indiana’s best player, Granger’s name has been circulating in trade rumors, and team president of basketball operations Larry Bird recently bashed him by saying he doesn’t “work hard enough” the offseason. Sounds like the perfect time to sell his L.A. house!
We’d have a hard time envisioning the Lakers or Clippers trading for the small forward (though the latter would be an intriguing option), however, so perhaps Granger is smart to unload $3.795 million, four bedroom, six bathroom pad in the Hollywood Hills. I’d probably hold onto it, just in case.
Other amenities include a theater room, exercise room, sauna, office and more. Take a look (via realtor.com):
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success