- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Danny Granger Put His House Back On The Market, Must Assume He’s Not Getting Traded
The Pacers’ Danny Granger has finally retaken the court after missing most of last year with a knee injury. Formerly Indiana’s best player, Granger’s name has been circulating in trade rumors, and team president of basketball operations Larry Bird recently bashed him by saying he doesn’t “work hard enough” the offseason. Sounds like the perfect time to sell his L.A. house!
We’d have a hard time envisioning the Lakers or Clippers trading for the small forward (though the latter would be an intriguing option), however, so perhaps Granger is smart to unload $3.795 million, four bedroom, six bathroom pad in the Hollywood Hills. I’d probably hold onto it, just in case.
Other amenities include a theater room, exercise room, sauna, office and more. Take a look (via realtor.com):
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts