- LeBron James Is Balding Again, So We Made Him Some Haircut Suggestions
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- McKinnon, Taliaferro & Royal: Top Week 5 Waiver Wire Grabs
- Warriors Unveil New Uniforms In A Never-Before-Used Color, Call It 'Body Armor'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Danny Granger Put His House Back On The Market, Must Assume He’s Not Getting Traded
The Pacers’ Danny Granger has finally retaken the court after missing most of last year with a knee injury. Formerly Indiana’s best player, Granger’s name has been circulating in trade rumors, and team president of basketball operations Larry Bird recently bashed him by saying he doesn’t “work hard enough” the offseason. Sounds like the perfect time to sell his L.A. house!
We’d have a hard time envisioning the Lakers or Clippers trading for the small forward (though the latter would be an intriguing option), however, so perhaps Granger is smart to unload $3.795 million, four bedroom, six bathroom pad in the Hollywood Hills. I’d probably hold onto it, just in case.
Other amenities include a theater room, exercise room, sauna, office and more. Take a look (via realtor.com):
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts