- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Here’s Current NBA Finals MVP, Danny Green, Looking Really Tall In Middle School
You might as well call him, “Danny Threen.” Because his name has two “E”s, and an “R,” all you have to do is replace one letter with two! Convenient, hilarious, original joke-making.
Oh, and a redditor‘s brother “balled” with Green in middle school, and there’s a picture. He was tall and liked UNC (where he wound up going and making lots of threes).
No signs of San Antonio, yet still prophetic.
- Filed Under:
- danny green
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts