- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Here’s Current NBA Finals MVP, Danny Green, Looking Really Tall In Middle School
You might as well call him, “Danny Threen.” Because his name has two “E”s, and an “R,” all you have to do is replace one letter with two! Convenient, hilarious, original joke-making.
Oh, and a redditor‘s brother “balled” with Green in middle school, and there’s a picture. He was tall and liked UNC (where he wound up going and making lots of threes).
No signs of San Antonio, yet still prophetic.
- Filed Under:
- danny green
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts