- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here’s Current NBA Finals MVP, Danny Green, Looking Really Tall In Middle School
You might as well call him, “Danny Threen.” Because his name has two “E”s, and an “R,” all you have to do is replace one letter with two! Convenient, hilarious, original joke-making.
Oh, and a redditor‘s brother “balled” with Green in middle school, and there’s a picture. He was tall and liked UNC (where he wound up going and making lots of threes).
No signs of San Antonio, yet still prophetic.
- Filed Under:
- danny green
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts