- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Here’s Current NBA Finals MVP, Danny Green, Looking Really Tall In Middle School
You might as well call him, “Danny Threen.” Because his name has two “E”s, and an “R,” all you have to do is replace one letter with two! Convenient, hilarious, original joke-making.
Oh, and a redditor‘s brother “balled” with Green in middle school, and there’s a picture. He was tall and liked UNC (where he wound up going and making lots of threes).
No signs of San Antonio, yet still prophetic.
- Filed Under:
- danny green
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- The Best Light Heavyweights Ever
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC