- Here Are The Sports-Themed 'Simpsons' Episodes That Belong In The Hall Of Fame
- When Should An NBA Team Stop Rebuilding And Start Competing?
- Jim Harbaugh Is Trying To Find That Picture Of The Time He Peed His Pants
- Stephen A. Smith Takes The Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
DeAndre Jordan Is Amazed
Hey DeAndre, did you hear that astronomers discovered a “Super-Earth” planet 42 light years away that’s the right distance from its star to potentially sustain life?
I know, could be nothing and we’ll never know for sure, but pretty cool, right? Hey, here’s something else for you – check this thing out. The harp sponge. That is a real living creature.
I thought the same thing. And there’s more where that came from: check out this list of weird fish.
Yeah, freaky stuff. And hey, get a load of this: you hear Joe Biden’s gonna have a cameo on Parks and Recreation?
I have high hopes for it too. Say, what first made you decide to start making that face so much?
Ah. Got it. Switching gears for a second, though: what’d you think of Tim and Eric’s Billion Dollar Movie?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts