- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
DeAndre Jordan Is Amazed
Hey DeAndre, did you hear that astronomers discovered a “Super-Earth” planet 42 light years away that’s the right distance from its star to potentially sustain life?
I know, could be nothing and we’ll never know for sure, but pretty cool, right? Hey, here’s something else for you – check this thing out. The harp sponge. That is a real living creature.
I thought the same thing. And there’s more where that came from: check out this list of weird fish.
Yeah, freaky stuff. And hey, get a load of this: you hear Joe Biden’s gonna have a cameo on Parks and Recreation?
I have high hopes for it too. Say, what first made you decide to start making that face so much?
Ah. Got it. Switching gears for a second, though: what’d you think of Tim and Eric’s Billion Dollar Movie?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts