- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
DeAndre Jordan Is Amazed
Hey DeAndre, did you hear that astronomers discovered a “Super-Earth” planet 42 light years away that’s the right distance from its star to potentially sustain life?
I know, could be nothing and we’ll never know for sure, but pretty cool, right? Hey, here’s something else for you – check this thing out. The harp sponge. That is a real living creature.
I thought the same thing. And there’s more where that came from: check out this list of weird fish.
Yeah, freaky stuff. And hey, get a load of this: you hear Joe Biden’s gonna have a cameo on Parks and Recreation?
I have high hopes for it too. Say, what first made you decide to start making that face so much?
Ah. Got it. Switching gears for a second, though: what’d you think of Tim and Eric’s Billion Dollar Movie?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story