- The 38 Sexiest Photos Of This Year's Pro Bowl Cheerleaders
- And Now, Christmas Lights Set To The Auburn Miracle Touchdown Call
- OSU's Amir Williams Wants To Say 'Dick' On Live TV, Somehow Doesn't
- This Is What Happens In A World Where Miley Cyrus Almost Wins Time's 'Person Of The Year'
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
DeAndre Jordan Is Amazed
Hey DeAndre, did you hear that astronomers discovered a “Super-Earth” planet 42 light years away that’s the right distance from its star to potentially sustain life?
I know, could be nothing and we’ll never know for sure, but pretty cool, right? Hey, here’s something else for you – check this thing out. The harp sponge. That is a real living creature.
I thought the same thing. And there’s more where that came from: check out this list of weird fish.
Yeah, freaky stuff. And hey, get a load of this: you hear Joe Biden’s gonna have a cameo on Parks and Recreation?
I have high hopes for it too. Say, what first made you decide to start making that face so much?
Ah. Got it. Switching gears for a second, though: what’d you think of Tim and Eric’s Billion Dollar Movie?
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- How Mike Tyson Beat Drug Tests
- Chris Bosh Gets Bosh'd by Mario Chalmers