- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
FAN FALLOUT IN MIAMI: Screaming At Reporters, Vandalism, And Burning LeBron Jerseys
Guys, wait, haven’t you learned anything about this cycle? First he leaves, then you spend the next four years guilting him into returning. Those jerseys are expensive. You’re gonna regret this in 2018…
Meanwhile at American Airlines Arena, Heat fans are screaming “Fuck LeBron James” at reporters during live TV broadcasts…
Also, a mural of James and his now former teammates has been defamed by drifters who knew nothing of his decision to return to Cleveland. Chris Broussard’s sources indicate this was not in anyway connected to the decision 2.0.
— WPLG Local 10 News (@WPLGLocal10) July 11, 2014
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Ronda Rousey's Acting Debut
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead