- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
FAN FALLOUT IN MIAMI: Screaming At Reporters, Vandalism, And Burning LeBron Jerseys
Guys, wait, haven’t you learned anything about this cycle? First he leaves, then you spend the next four years guilting him into returning. Those jerseys are expensive. You’re gonna regret this in 2018…
Meanwhile at American Airlines Arena, Heat fans are screaming “Fuck LeBron James” at reporters during live TV broadcasts…
Also, a mural of James and his now former teammates has been defamed by drifters who knew nothing of his decision to return to Cleveland. Chris Broussard’s sources indicate this was not in anyway connected to the decision 2.0.
— WPLG Local 10 News (@WPLGLocal10) July 11, 2014
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts