- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Toronto Raptor Has Monster Slam As Michael Jordan Looks On (Video)
Jordan, in case you’re wondering, seemed unimpressed by DeRozan’s slam.
Leandro Barbosa found DeRozan off of a screen, and by that time, Thomas had no chance. DeRozan, with his momentum already moving forward, was able to execute a late entry for dunk of the year.
Still, the Bobcats recovered and won last night, 97-91, with Thomas himself hitting the go-ahead jumper with a minute remaining.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts