- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
DeMarcus Cousins doesn’t care about propriety, and he certainly doesn’t care about making jokes regarding Derrick Rose’s bum knees.
Cousins sat out last night’s game against the Thunder due to an ankle injury. When asked if he’d be ready to play on Friday, this was his response:
Asked DeMarcus Cousins about playing Friday, he joked "probably not, think I'll be out rest of the season & I can get a comeback commercial"
— Sean Cunningham (@News10Sean) December 4, 2013
You either hate DeMarcus Cousins more than you ever did… or you actually kind of like him now, for some odd reason.
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- demarcus cousins
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts