- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
DeMarcus Cousins doesn’t care about propriety, and he certainly doesn’t care about making jokes regarding Derrick Rose’s bum knees.
Cousins sat out last night’s game against the Thunder due to an ankle injury. When asked if he’d be ready to play on Friday, this was his response:
Asked DeMarcus Cousins about playing Friday, he joked "probably not, think I'll be out rest of the season & I can get a comeback commercial"
— Sean Cunningham (@News10Sean) December 4, 2013
You either hate DeMarcus Cousins more than you ever did… or you actually kind of like him now, for some odd reason.
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- demarcus cousins
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story