- 4 Fantasy Football Apps To Help You Draft a Championship Team
- Chargers Announcer Makes Anti-Semitic Joke, Goes Bye-Bye For One Game
- Sports Illustrated Is Obsessed With NFC Quarterbacks
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
DeMarcus Cousins doesn’t care about propriety, and he certainly doesn’t care about making jokes regarding Derrick Rose’s bum knees.
Cousins sat out last night’s game against the Thunder due to an ankle injury. When asked if he’d be ready to play on Friday, this was his response:
Asked DeMarcus Cousins about playing Friday, he joked "probably not, think I'll be out rest of the season & I can get a comeback commercial"
— Sean Cunningham (@News10Sean) December 4, 2013
You either hate DeMarcus Cousins more than you ever did… or you actually kind of like him now, for some odd reason.
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- demarcus cousins
- Cung Le is Martial Artist Through and Through
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job