- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
DeMarcus Cousins doesn’t care about propriety, and he certainly doesn’t care about making jokes regarding Derrick Rose’s bum knees.
Cousins sat out last night’s game against the Thunder due to an ankle injury. When asked if he’d be ready to play on Friday, this was his response:
Asked DeMarcus Cousins about playing Friday, he joked "probably not, think I'll be out rest of the season & I can get a comeback commercial"
— Sean Cunningham (@News10Sean) December 4, 2013
You either hate DeMarcus Cousins more than you ever did… or you actually kind of like him now, for some odd reason.
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- demarcus cousins
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager