- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
DeMarcus Cousins doesn’t care about propriety, and he certainly doesn’t care about making jokes regarding Derrick Rose’s bum knees.
Cousins sat out last night’s game against the Thunder due to an ankle injury. When asked if he’d be ready to play on Friday, this was his response:
Asked DeMarcus Cousins about playing Friday, he joked "probably not, think I'll be out rest of the season & I can get a comeback commercial"
— Sean Cunningham (@News10Sean) December 4, 2013
You either hate DeMarcus Cousins more than you ever did… or you actually kind of like him now, for some odd reason.
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- demarcus cousins
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'