- 13 Sporting Goods Companies From The 90s That You've Completely Forgotten About
- Them's Fightin' Skinny Jeans: Larry Sanders Gets In Club Brawl, Throws Bottles
- Report: Jameis Winston Is Not Going To Be Charged With Sexual Assualt
- Sad Indiana Fan Watches Her Beloved Hoosiers Lose To 'Cuse, Sans Clothing
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
DeMarcus Cousins Delivers Grown Man Posterization Worthy Of The Hype
No seven-footers dunking on point guards here. This is a grown man dunking on another grown man.
Let’s be real for a minute. Although the recent monster jams by Deandre Jordan and LeBron James were nice, they were on tiny point guards. The level of difficulty on those would’ve been higher if they had dunked over a chair.
What DeMarcus Cousins did last night to fellow seven-footer Anthony Randolph, though. That’s worth your time, your hype, your GIFs, your everything else.
Granted, Randolph doesn’t exactly contest the shot. But for Cousins to have the guts to go in on another big man like that is worth something. It’s not KJ dunking on Dream or Jordan/Pippen throwing it down on Patrick Ewing in the playoffs, but it’s not bad.
- Filed Under:
- demarcus cousins
- Who's To Blame For The 49ers Passing Game?
- Hopkins Boxes And Battles Murat To Unanimous Decision
- Greg Schiano Out as Coach in Tamba Bay?
- The Best Light Heavyweights Ever