- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
DeMarcus Cousins Delivers Grown Man Posterization Worthy Of The Hype
No seven-footers dunking on point guards here. This is a grown man dunking on another grown man.
Let’s be real for a minute. Although the recent monster jams by Deandre Jordan and LeBron James were nice, they were on tiny point guards. The level of difficulty on those would’ve been higher if they had dunked over a chair.
What DeMarcus Cousins did last night to fellow seven-footer Anthony Randolph, though. That’s worth your time, your hype, your GIFs, your everything else.
Granted, Randolph doesn’t exactly contest the shot. But for Cousins to have the guts to go in on another big man like that is worth something. It’s not KJ dunking on Dream or Jordan/Pippen throwing it down on Patrick Ewing in the playoffs, but it’s not bad.
- Filed Under:
- demarcus cousins
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story