- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
DeMarcus Cousins Delivers Grown Man Posterization Worthy Of The Hype
No seven-footers dunking on point guards here. This is a grown man dunking on another grown man.
Let’s be real for a minute. Although the recent monster jams by Deandre Jordan and LeBron James were nice, they were on tiny point guards. The level of difficulty on those would’ve been higher if they had dunked over a chair.
What DeMarcus Cousins did last night to fellow seven-footer Anthony Randolph, though. That’s worth your time, your hype, your GIFs, your everything else.
Granted, Randolph doesn’t exactly contest the shot. But for Cousins to have the guts to go in on another big man like that is worth something. It’s not KJ dunking on Dream or Jordan/Pippen throwing it down on Patrick Ewing in the playoffs, but it’s not bad.
- Filed Under:
- demarcus cousins
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Proof That John Cena Will Probably Never Lose Another Match
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce