- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
DeMarcus Cousins Fouls Out, Makes Cameo As Sacramento Kings’ Coach
DeMarcus Cousins leads the NBA in fouls, and after fouling out tonight late in the game against the Memphis Grizzlies, he borrowed Keith Smart’s suitcoat and coached. Sort of.
Yeah, he didn’t do much but clap and dress up a little bit, but it’s a great example of how much better things are working out with Keith Smart taking over as head coach from Paul Westphal. Westphal had a number of issues with Cousins’ immaturity, and benched him earlier in the year – which turned out to be the catalyst for his firing. This really shows the bond that’s developed between them, and Cousins is playing all the better for it.
- Rickie Fowler Keeps Himself Entertained Off the Golf Course
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.