- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
DeMarcus Cousins Fouls Out, Makes Cameo As Sacramento Kings’ Coach
DeMarcus Cousins leads the NBA in fouls, and after fouling out tonight late in the game against the Memphis Grizzlies, he borrowed Keith Smart’s suitcoat and coached. Sort of.
Yeah, he didn’t do much but clap and dress up a little bit, but it’s a great example of how much better things are working out with Keith Smart taking over as head coach from Paul Westphal. Westphal had a number of issues with Cousins’ immaturity, and benched him earlier in the year – which turned out to be the catalyst for his firing. This really shows the bond that’s developed between them, and Cousins is playing all the better for it.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?