- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
DeMarcus Cousins Fouls Out, Makes Cameo As Sacramento Kings’ Coach
DeMarcus Cousins leads the NBA in fouls, and after fouling out tonight late in the game against the Memphis Grizzlies, he borrowed Keith Smart’s suitcoat and coached. Sort of.
Yeah, he didn’t do much but clap and dress up a little bit, but it’s a great example of how much better things are working out with Keith Smart taking over as head coach from Paul Westphal. Westphal had a number of issues with Cousins’ immaturity, and benched him earlier in the year – which turned out to be the catalyst for his firing. This really shows the bond that’s developed between them, and Cousins is playing all the better for it.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts