- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- Greek Soccer Fans Surround Stadium With Ring Of Flares, Awesomeness Ensues (VIDEO)
- Derrick Rose Looks A Lot Like LeBron James Now
- Fantasy Baseball: Is Miguel Cabrera Healthy?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
DeMarcus Cousins Hates J.J. Redick Almost As Much As You Do
Cousins isn’t exactly known for being “likable,” and Redick is maybe the least liked player in the NBA. Immoveable force, meet unstoppable object. To be fair, Redick was trying to shake hands with a guy who has already displayed his distaste for hand-to-hand human interaction this season. Remember when he wouldn’t let Isiah Thomas shake Chris Paul’s hand? You’ve got to love J.J.’s reaction to getting all that sass from the Sacramento Sassypants.
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed