- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
DeMarcus Cousins Hates J.J. Redick Almost As Much As You Do
Cousins isn’t exactly known for being “likable,” and Redick is maybe the least liked player in the NBA. Immoveable force, meet unstoppable object. To be fair, Redick was trying to shake hands with a guy who has already displayed his distaste for hand-to-hand human interaction this season. Remember when he wouldn’t let Isiah Thomas shake Chris Paul’s hand? You’ve got to love J.J.’s reaction to getting all that sass from the Sacramento Sassypants.
- MMA's Top 10 Stick-And-Ball Crossovers
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World