- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
DeMarcus Cousins Hates J.J. Redick Almost As Much As You Do
Cousins isn’t exactly known for being “likable,” and Redick is maybe the least liked player in the NBA. Immoveable force, meet unstoppable object. To be fair, Redick was trying to shake hands with a guy who has already displayed his distaste for hand-to-hand human interaction this season. Remember when he wouldn’t let Isiah Thomas shake Chris Paul’s hand? You’ve got to love J.J.’s reaction to getting all that sass from the Sacramento Sassypants.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story