- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
DeMarcus Cousins Hates J.J. Redick Almost As Much As You Do
Cousins isn’t exactly known for being “likable,” and Redick is maybe the least liked player in the NBA. Immoveable force, meet unstoppable object. To be fair, Redick was trying to shake hands with a guy who has already displayed his distaste for hand-to-hand human interaction this season. Remember when he wouldn’t let Isiah Thomas shake Chris Paul’s hand? You’ve got to love J.J.’s reaction to getting all that sass from the Sacramento Sassypants.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts