- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Don Johnson Was Blown Away By Dennis Johnson’s Johnson
There were rumors for a long time that actor Don Johnson, star of “Miami Vice” back in the day and most recently of “Django Unchained,” sported a large Johnson. Johnson graciously squashed those rumors in a recent interview with Rolling Stone, claiming that there was another Johnson whose Johnson out-Johnsoned his Johnson: the late Dennis Johnson, former NBA champion with the 1979 Seattle Supersonics and Larry Bird-era Boston Celtics in 1984 and 1986.
Via the New York Post:
“Look, I’ve seen guys with a lot bigger [penises] than me. One time, I was in the Celtics locker room talking to Larry Bird and Kevin McHale . . . and there’s Dennis Johnson coming out of the showers and, dude, that’s who put the Johnson in Johnson. I mean, it must have shown on my face, because when I turned back to Larry, he looked at me and said, ‘I know, huh?’ and I was like, ‘Dude, that’s a weapon.”
Glad that’s settled.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts