- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Don Johnson Was Blown Away By Dennis Johnson’s Johnson
There were rumors for a long time that actor Don Johnson, star of “Miami Vice” back in the day and most recently of “Django Unchained,” sported a large Johnson. Johnson graciously squashed those rumors in a recent interview with Rolling Stone, claiming that there was another Johnson whose Johnson out-Johnsoned his Johnson: the late Dennis Johnson, former NBA champion with the 1979 Seattle Supersonics and Larry Bird-era Boston Celtics in 1984 and 1986.
Via the New York Post:
“Look, I’ve seen guys with a lot bigger [penises] than me. One time, I was in the Celtics locker room talking to Larry Bird and Kevin McHale . . . and there’s Dennis Johnson coming out of the showers and, dude, that’s who put the Johnson in Johnson. I mean, it must have shown on my face, because when I turned back to Larry, he looked at me and said, ‘I know, huh?’ and I was like, ‘Dude, that’s a weapon.”
Glad that’s settled.
- Top 15 2014 NFL Draft Quarterback Prospects
- Top 10 Underclassmen in College Football
- Is Nick Foles Beating Out The Other NFL Quarterbacks?
- Can Urijah Faber Silence Loud-Mouth Michael Bisping