- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Don Johnson Was Blown Away By Dennis Johnson’s Johnson
There were rumors for a long time that actor Don Johnson, star of “Miami Vice” back in the day and most recently of “Django Unchained,” sported a large Johnson. Johnson graciously squashed those rumors in a recent interview with Rolling Stone, claiming that there was another Johnson whose Johnson out-Johnsoned his Johnson: the late Dennis Johnson, former NBA champion with the 1979 Seattle Supersonics and Larry Bird-era Boston Celtics in 1984 and 1986.
Via the New York Post:
“Look, I’ve seen guys with a lot bigger [penises] than me. One time, I was in the Celtics locker room talking to Larry Bird and Kevin McHale . . . and there’s Dennis Johnson coming out of the showers and, dude, that’s who put the Johnson in Johnson. I mean, it must have shown on my face, because when I turned back to Larry, he looked at me and said, ‘I know, huh?’ and I was like, ‘Dude, that’s a weapon.”
Glad that’s settled.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!