- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Dennis Rodman And Kim Jong-Un: Now A Duo In NBA Jam (Sort Of)
Have you ever asked yourself how virtual Mark Jackson and Sarunas Marciulionis would fare on the hardwood against a virtual duo of Dennis Rodman and modern despot Kim Jong-Un? Well, here’s your answer.
It’s still hard for me to wrap my head around Rodman’s friendship with Kim. Is this like that time Joaquin Phoenix grew a beard and got all weird on us, revealing months later that he staged it all for a mockumentary? I know the actual reason Rodman (and the Harlem Globetrotters) went to North Korea was for a documentary, but I just can’t grasp it.
That having been said, the Warriors don’t stand a chance in Pyongyang at defeating Rodman and the Supreme Leader at virtual basketball.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts