- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Dennis Rodman And Kim Jong-Un: Now A Duo In NBA Jam (Sort Of)
Have you ever asked yourself how virtual Mark Jackson and Sarunas Marciulionis would fare on the hardwood against a virtual duo of Dennis Rodman and modern despot Kim Jong-Un? Well, here’s your answer.
It’s still hard for me to wrap my head around Rodman’s friendship with Kim. Is this like that time Joaquin Phoenix grew a beard and got all weird on us, revealing months later that he staged it all for a mockumentary? I know the actual reason Rodman (and the Harlem Globetrotters) went to North Korea was for a documentary, but I just can’t grasp it.
That having been said, the Warriors don’t stand a chance in Pyongyang at defeating Rodman and the Supreme Leader at virtual basketball.
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.