- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- College Basketball Top 25: So, We're Just Gonna Let Villanova Into The Top Three?
- The Fantasy Sports Network Has Launched, And You Can Watch It Live, Right Now
- Remember When Dennis Rodman Was Insanely Good At Rebounding Rather Than Just Insane?
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Dennis Rodman And Kim Jong-Un: Now A Duo In NBA Jam (Sort Of)
Have you ever asked yourself how virtual Mark Jackson and Sarunas Marciulionis would fare on the hardwood against a virtual duo of Dennis Rodman and modern despot Kim Jong-Un? Well, here’s your answer.
It’s still hard for me to wrap my head around Rodman’s friendship with Kim. Is this like that time Joaquin Phoenix grew a beard and got all weird on us, revealing months later that he staged it all for a mockumentary? I know the actual reason Rodman (and the Harlem Globetrotters) went to North Korea was for a documentary, but I just can’t grasp it.
That having been said, the Warriors don’t stand a chance in Pyongyang at defeating Rodman and the Supreme Leader at virtual basketball.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success