- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Dennis Rodman And Kim Jong-Un: Now A Duo In NBA Jam (Sort Of)
Have you ever asked yourself how virtual Mark Jackson and Sarunas Marciulionis would fare on the hardwood against a virtual duo of Dennis Rodman and modern despot Kim Jong-Un? Well, here’s your answer.
It’s still hard for me to wrap my head around Rodman’s friendship with Kim. Is this like that time Joaquin Phoenix grew a beard and got all weird on us, revealing months later that he staged it all for a mockumentary? I know the actual reason Rodman (and the Harlem Globetrotters) went to North Korea was for a documentary, but I just can’t grasp it.
That having been said, the Warriors don’t stand a chance in Pyongyang at defeating Rodman and the Supreme Leader at virtual basketball.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story