- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Derrick Rose Would Like You To Stop Your Foolish Dancing Right Now
Remember the NBA All-Star introductions from over the weekend, when the Eastern Conference players came out after Nicki Minaj was done getting the crowd ready and proceeded to dance and ham it up? Well, we bet Derrick Rose remembers… but wishes he didn’t:
Is the best part of the above when LeBron joyously bounces into frame while Rose stands stone-faced, or afterward, when Rose looks up at the ceiling wanting all this absurdity to end? Perhaps the best part is that both moments occur in such a short span. Note: if you ever watch Footloose with Derrick Rose, carefully observe whether he’s rooting for Kevin Bacon or the town.
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- The Bible Gets in the Way for Manny Pacquiao
- Is Manny Pacquiao The Next Best Fighter To Mayweather?