- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Derrick Rose Would Like You To Stop Your Foolish Dancing Right Now
Remember the NBA All-Star introductions from over the weekend, when the Eastern Conference players came out after Nicki Minaj was done getting the crowd ready and proceeded to dance and ham it up? Well, we bet Derrick Rose remembers… but wishes he didn’t:
Is the best part of the above when LeBron joyously bounces into frame while Rose stands stone-faced, or afterward, when Rose looks up at the ceiling wanting all this absurdity to end? Perhaps the best part is that both moments occur in such a short span. Note: if you ever watch Footloose with Derrick Rose, carefully observe whether he’s rooting for Kevin Bacon or the town.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts