- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Derrick Rose Would Like You To Stop Your Foolish Dancing Right Now
Remember the NBA All-Star introductions from over the weekend, when the Eastern Conference players came out after Nicki Minaj was done getting the crowd ready and proceeded to dance and ham it up? Well, we bet Derrick Rose remembers… but wishes he didn’t:
Is the best part of the above when LeBron joyously bounces into frame while Rose stands stone-faced, or afterward, when Rose looks up at the ceiling wanting all this absurdity to end? Perhaps the best part is that both moments occur in such a short span. Note: if you ever watch Footloose with Derrick Rose, carefully observe whether he’s rooting for Kevin Bacon or the town.
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever