- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Derrick Rose Would Like You To Stop Your Foolish Dancing Right Now
Remember the NBA All-Star introductions from over the weekend, when the Eastern Conference players came out after Nicki Minaj was done getting the crowd ready and proceeded to dance and ham it up? Well, we bet Derrick Rose remembers… but wishes he didn’t:
Is the best part of the above when LeBron joyously bounces into frame while Rose stands stone-faced, or afterward, when Rose looks up at the ceiling wanting all this absurdity to end? Perhaps the best part is that both moments occur in such a short span. Note: if you ever watch Footloose with Derrick Rose, carefully observe whether he’s rooting for Kevin Bacon or the town.
- Top 5 Reasons the New York Giants Suck
- Robert Duran: Pacquiao Still Dangerous
- Manny Pacquiao Claims He Has No Money
- Devon Alexander Ripped and Ready For Showtime