- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Derrick Rose Really Believes He’s The Best Player In The NBA
If you have a problem with Derrick Rose saying he’s the best player in the NBA, then you have a problem. No, he’s not actually the best player in the NBA, but he’s not far off, and anyone who thinks Rose shouldn’t say something like this is crazy. Competitiveness + dominating skill + confidence = quotes like this. It’s the superstar mentality, and it’s an important thing to have. Sure, we can empirically prove Rose wrong, but that doesn’t matter; this is the attitude he needs to have to legitimately challenge LeBron James and the Miami Heat, both of whom he clearly has respect for.
(Fast-forward to 34 seconds, if you don’t want to watch the rest of the interview)
That’s his truth-telling face! No joking, there.
Derrick Rose isn’t lying; he’s just an ultratalented, slightly-delusional soul, and one of our few meager, but real, hopes of dethroning the Heat.
- Filed Under:
- Derrick Rose
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts