- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Derrick Rose Really Believes He’s The Best Player In The NBA
If you have a problem with Derrick Rose saying he’s the best player in the NBA, then you have a problem. No, he’s not actually the best player in the NBA, but he’s not far off, and anyone who thinks Rose shouldn’t say something like this is crazy. Competitiveness + dominating skill + confidence = quotes like this. It’s the superstar mentality, and it’s an important thing to have. Sure, we can empirically prove Rose wrong, but that doesn’t matter; this is the attitude he needs to have to legitimately challenge LeBron James and the Miami Heat, both of whom he clearly has respect for.
(Fast-forward to 34 seconds, if you don’t want to watch the rest of the interview)
That’s his truth-telling face! No joking, there.
Derrick Rose isn’t lying; he’s just an ultratalented, slightly-delusional soul, and one of our few meager, but real, hopes of dethroning the Heat.
- Filed Under:
- Derrick Rose
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco
- Tom Brady Admits Weird Relationship Behavior
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters