- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Derrick Rose’s Tomahawk Slam Early Candidate For Dunk Of The Year
This dunk came courtesy of Chicago Bulls guard Derrick Rose, who made the New York Knicks‘ defense look absolutely silly last night. The dunk is made better by Marv Albert’s “emphatic stuff” call. Albert is used to this – he has a history of describing the unspeakable things Bulls guards have done to the Knicks.
Unfortunately for Rose and the Bulls, they fell to the Knickerbockers 120-112 behind some surprisingly strong 3 point shooting from New York (16 of 23 from beyond the arc).
But all is not well for the Knicks. Despite beating an Eastern Conference contender on national television, and moving to 2-2 (D’Antoni ball!), cloudy skies could be looming. And by “cloudy skies,” I am of course referring to one Isiah Thomas, and his indomitable quest to once again run the Knicks franchise into the ground.
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- The 10 Biggest NBA Draft Busts Ever
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun