- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Derrick Rose’s Tomahawk Slam Early Candidate For Dunk Of The Year
This dunk came courtesy of Chicago Bulls guard Derrick Rose, who made the New York Knicks‘ defense look absolutely silly last night. The dunk is made better by Marv Albert’s “emphatic stuff” call. Albert is used to this – he has a history of describing the unspeakable things Bulls guards have done to the Knicks.
Unfortunately for Rose and the Bulls, they fell to the Knickerbockers 120-112 behind some surprisingly strong 3 point shooting from New York (16 of 23 from beyond the arc).
But all is not well for the Knicks. Despite beating an Eastern Conference contender on national television, and moving to 2-2 (D’Antoni ball!), cloudy skies could be looming. And by “cloudy skies,” I am of course referring to one Isiah Thomas, and his indomitable quest to once again run the Knicks franchise into the ground.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship