- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Derrick Rose’s Tomahawk Slam Early Candidate For Dunk Of The Year
This dunk came courtesy of Chicago Bulls guard Derrick Rose, who made the New York Knicks‘ defense look absolutely silly last night. The dunk is made better by Marv Albert’s “emphatic stuff” call. Albert is used to this – he has a history of describing the unspeakable things Bulls guards have done to the Knicks.
Unfortunately for Rose and the Bulls, they fell to the Knickerbockers 120-112 behind some surprisingly strong 3 point shooting from New York (16 of 23 from beyond the arc).
But all is not well for the Knicks. Despite beating an Eastern Conference contender on national television, and moving to 2-2 (D’Antoni ball!), cloudy skies could be looming. And by “cloudy skies,” I am of course referring to one Isiah Thomas, and his indomitable quest to once again run the Knicks franchise into the ground.
- Shane Mosley Jr. Tastes The Bitterness of Defeat
- CM Punk is Officially Removed From WWE Roster
- Bella Talks Cena Relationship
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt