- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- This TMZ Vid Of Big Baby Ushering A Dozen Women Into An SUV Is Hilarious
- It's A No-Lose Situation For Both Sides If Phil Jackson Joins The Knicks
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Derrick Rose’s Tomahawk Slam Early Candidate For Dunk Of The Year
This dunk came courtesy of Chicago Bulls guard Derrick Rose, who made the New York Knicks‘ defense look absolutely silly last night. The dunk is made better by Marv Albert’s “emphatic stuff” call. Albert is used to this – he has a history of describing the unspeakable things Bulls guards have done to the Knicks.
Unfortunately for Rose and the Bulls, they fell to the Knickerbockers 120-112 behind some surprisingly strong 3 point shooting from New York (16 of 23 from beyond the arc).
But all is not well for the Knicks. Despite beating an Eastern Conference contender on national television, and moving to 2-2 (D’Antoni ball!), cloudy skies could be looming. And by “cloudy skies,” I am of course referring to one Isiah Thomas, and his indomitable quest to once again run the Knicks franchise into the ground.
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real