- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Derrick Rose’s Tomahawk Slam Early Candidate For Dunk Of The Year
This dunk came courtesy of Chicago Bulls guard Derrick Rose, who made the New York Knicks‘ defense look absolutely silly last night. The dunk is made better by Marv Albert’s “emphatic stuff” call. Albert is used to this – he has a history of describing the unspeakable things Bulls guards have done to the Knicks.
Unfortunately for Rose and the Bulls, they fell to the Knickerbockers 120-112 behind some surprisingly strong 3 point shooting from New York (16 of 23 from beyond the arc).
But all is not well for the Knicks. Despite beating an Eastern Conference contender on national television, and moving to 2-2 (D’Antoni ball!), cloudy skies could be looming. And by “cloudy skies,” I am of course referring to one Isiah Thomas, and his indomitable quest to once again run the Knicks franchise into the ground.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story