- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Derrick Rose Finally Feels Blessed
Derrick Rose has accomplished many things in his brief career. A huge contract with the Chicago Bulls, another with adidas, an MVP award. But something happened today that finally made him feel like he is truly blessed.
Take a look at Rose’s tweet below where in he realizes just how lucky he is.
— Derrick Rose (@drose) January 13, 2013
To be fair, if I ordered a pizza and my face was on the box, I’d probably lose it. Kudos to D-Rose for being restrained and once again proving how humble he is.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts