- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Derrick Rose Is Back; Brazil Frightened, Confused By Anthony Davis Unibrow
Breaking: Anthony Davis with two eyebrows is 100 percent nightmare fuel. And in lesser news, Derrick Rose was back on the court for the first time since Nov. 22 (seven points in 24 minutes) as the USNMBT beat Brazil in an exhibition at the United Center, 95-78.
— SteveNBA (@FunnyNbaGuy) August 17, 2014
“When I was out there they wanted me to shoot every ball,” Rose said with a laugh.
“I’m playing the way I normally play in the trials,” Rose said. “Push the ball, play defense and get guys shots.”
It was a big day for Chicago as Davis led the U.S. with 20 points, had seven rebounds and four blocks.
Anthony Davis is the Team USA Alpha Dog. Postgame column from Chicago after 17-point W over Brazil: http://t.co/jEyvRdbQZU
— Chris Sheridan (@sheridanhoops) August 17, 2014
Coach K says Anthony Davis is fine and says his limp when he departed was caused from getting hit in the worst spot for a man.
— Marc J. Spears (@SpearsNBAYahoo) August 17, 2014
Anthony Davis is 21. Barring injury, he'll own an NBA decade.
— Ethan J. Skolnick (@EthanJSkolnick) August 17, 2014
Anthony Davis dives into the stands https://t.co/clqA3RZTST
— gifdsports (@gifdsports) August 17, 2014
Team USA starting lineup tonight. Derrick Rose Stephen Curry James Harden Kenneth Faried Anthony Davis
— Basketball Forever (@Bballforeverfb) August 17, 2014
— NBA (@NBA) August 14, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Derrick Rose
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- MMA's Top 10 Stick-And-Ball Crossovers
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy