- Just Like A Kid Having Fun Out There: Bill Cowher Enjoys Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
DeShawn Stevenson Should Never Take Another Half-Court Shot Ever Again
DeShawn Stevenson may be made of money, but he is not money. At the end of the third quarter of last night’s Hawks-Magic game, Stevenson threw up a half-court heave that missed, to no one’s surprise. But the miss was horrific, to everyone’s surprise.
A tip of the cap to The Basketball Jones, for the handy screenshot above which so perfectly captures the futility of his shot. Note that the NBA paint is 16 feet wide, so Stevenson missed by approximately eight feet. And it’s well short, too, so throw on a couple more feet for good measure. That’s one hell of a miss right there.
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail