- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
DeShawn Stevenson Should Never Take Another Half-Court Shot Ever Again
DeShawn Stevenson may be made of money, but he is not money. At the end of the third quarter of last night’s Hawks-Magic game, Stevenson threw up a half-court heave that missed, to no one’s surprise. But the miss was horrific, to everyone’s surprise.
A tip of the cap to The Basketball Jones, for the handy screenshot above which so perfectly captures the futility of his shot. Note that the NBA paint is 16 feet wide, so Stevenson missed by approximately eight feet. And it’s well short, too, so throw on a couple more feet for good measure. That’s one hell of a miss right there.
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed