- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Dick Bavetta Is The Real Life Grinch
New England Patriots safety Patrick Chung went to yesterday’s Boston Celtics-Philadelphia 76ers game with his son, Taj. What they wanted was to do was catch a basketball game. What they did was encounter the real-life Grinch, apparently in the form of referee Dick Bavetta.
There really are no words that do this photo proper justice:
Luckily, it looks like they caught this Grinch post-heart enlargement, as Bavetta appears to be giving a friendly high-five to the youngster and not trying to steal his Christmas spirit.
- Jets Unsuccessfully Attempt to Convince Superfan to Return to Games
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce