- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
DID YOU KNOW: NBA Players Suck At Drawing
TSN’s version of Ahmad Rashad did some rather unique investigative journalism. Between Kyle Lowry, Kevin Love, Paul George, and Brandon Knight, which NBA player is the absolute worst at drawing?
Answer: Kyle Lowry. Hands down. He’s operating at a sub 8-year-old level.
We will say, however, that Kevin Love put the most time/effort into his self-portrait, which may qualify him as the least efficient artist of the bunch, seeing as he managed to draw the lettering on his jersey, but leave out his ear right ear.
Perhaps an homáge to Van Gogh?
Eh, probably just sucks at drawing — though we wouldn’t be surprised if some weirdo shelled out mega bucks for any one of these god awful pieces of crap. C’es la vie, right?
Screencaps via YouTube
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy