- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
DID YOU KNOW: NBA Players Suck At Drawing
TSN’s version of Ahmad Rashad did some rather unique investigative journalism. Between Kyle Lowry, Kevin Love, Paul George, and Brandon Knight, which NBA player is the absolute worst at drawing?
Answer: Kyle Lowry. Hands down. He’s operating at a sub 8-year-old level.
We will say, however, that Kevin Love put the most time/effort into his self-portrait, which may qualify him as the least efficient artist of the bunch, seeing as he managed to draw the lettering on his jersey, but leave out his ear right ear.
Perhaps an homáge to Van Gogh?
Eh, probably just sucks at drawing — though we wouldn’t be surprised if some weirdo shelled out mega bucks for any one of these god awful pieces of crap. C’es la vie, right?
Screencaps via YouTube
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce