- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
DID YOU KNOW: The Miami Heat Dancers Also Got Nickname Uniforms
Remember when the Heat and Nets got nickname jerseys, which were kind of cool, except when dudes just had to blatantly make up nicknames so they would fit in? (We’re looking at you, Brook “Brooklyn” Lopez and Joel “Doc” Anthony.) It’s important to note that the Miami Heat dancers also got nicknames.
They were released four days ago at something called the Bacardi Road Rally, but we have a feeling you missed this, unless you live in Hollywood, FL. Check it out:
Good thing “Biggie Smalls” wasn’t in Brooklyn for that unveiling, or there might have been a riot.
“London” seems nice. That is all.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager