- LeBron James Is Balding Again, So We Made Him Some Haircut Suggestions
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- McKinnon, Taliaferro & Royal: Top Week 5 Waiver Wire Grabs
- Warriors Unveil New Uniforms In A Never-Before-Used Color, Call It 'Body Armor'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
DID YOU KNOW: The Miami Heat Dancers Also Got Nickname Uniforms
Remember when the Heat and Nets got nickname jerseys, which were kind of cool, except when dudes just had to blatantly make up nicknames so they would fit in? (We’re looking at you, Brook “Brooklyn” Lopez and Joel “Doc” Anthony.) It’s important to note that the Miami Heat dancers also got nicknames.
They were released four days ago at something called the Bacardi Road Rally, but we have a feeling you missed this, unless you live in Hollywood, FL. Check it out:
Good thing “Biggie Smalls” wasn’t in Brooklyn for that unveiling, or there might have been a riot.
“London” seems nice. That is all.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts