- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
DID YOU KNOW: The Miami Heat Dancers Also Got Nickname Uniforms
Remember when the Heat and Nets got nickname jerseys, which were kind of cool, except when dudes just had to blatantly make up nicknames so they would fit in? (We’re looking at you, Brook “Brooklyn” Lopez and Joel “Doc” Anthony.) It’s important to note that the Miami Heat dancers also got nicknames.
They were released four days ago at something called the Bacardi Road Rally, but we have a feeling you missed this, unless you live in Hollywood, FL. Check it out:
Good thing “Biggie Smalls” wasn’t in Brooklyn for that unveiling, or there might have been a riot.
“London” seems nice. That is all.
- Jets Unsuccessfully Attempt to Convince Superfan to Return to Games
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce