- STAYING, GOING, OR GONE: Justin Tuck Leaves For Oakland, Frontrunner Emerges For Ex-Panther Steve Smith
- We're Hearing That Phil Jackson Has Officially Joined The Knicks
- Rick Reilly Won't Write Columns For ESPN Anymore
- Know Your NCAA Tourney Mid-Majors: The Mercer University Bears
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
DID YOU KNOW: The Miami Heat Dancers Also Got Nickname Uniforms
Remember when the Heat and Nets got nickname jerseys, which were kind of cool, except when dudes just had to blatantly make up nicknames so they would fit in? (We’re looking at you, Brook “Brooklyn” Lopez and Joel “Doc” Anthony.) It’s important to note that the Miami Heat dancers also got nicknames.
They were released four days ago at something called the Bacardi Road Rally, but we have a feeling you missed this, unless you live in Hollywood, FL. Check it out:
Good thing “Biggie Smalls” wasn’t in Brooklyn for that unveiling, or there might have been a riot.
“London” seems nice. That is all.
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- The Nastiest Leg Break In UFC
- MMA Fighter Defends His Home From 4 Intruders