- People Still Love Buying The Jersey Of The Browns' Backup Quarterback, For Some Reason
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- While Derek Jeter Gets #RE2PECT, Alex Rodriguez Gets A Whole Lot Of #F13K Yous
- Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
DID YOU KNOW: The Miami Heat Dancers Also Got Nickname Uniforms
Remember when the Heat and Nets got nickname jerseys, which were kind of cool, except when dudes just had to blatantly make up nicknames so they would fit in? (We’re looking at you, Brook “Brooklyn” Lopez and Joel “Doc” Anthony.) It’s important to note that the Miami Heat dancers also got nicknames.
They were released four days ago at something called the Bacardi Road Rally, but we have a feeling you missed this, unless you live in Hollywood, FL. Check it out:
Good thing “Biggie Smalls” wasn’t in Brooklyn for that unveiling, or there might have been a riot.
“London” seems nice. That is all.
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Fighting Hotties Land on Maxim's Hot 100 List
- Former Celtic Keyon Dooling Reveals Mental Breakdown
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs