- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
New GEICO Commercial Featuring Dikembe Mutombo Will Make You As Happy As Dikembe Mutombo Blocking A Shot
Dikembe Mutombo has made a comeback of late. First, he got his own online game. Now he’s in a hilarious new GEICO commercial. Could signing with a new NBA team be far behind?
Okay, maybe I’m getting a little ahead of myself. Anyway, take a moment and watch this commercial in which a positively tickled (not to mention limber) Dikembe Mutombo runs around blocking shots like the good old days.
You know, the Bulls just found out Joakim Noah has plantar fasciitis. They could use a defensive juggernaut until he gets back. Just sayin’.
- Filed Under:
- dikembe mutombo
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts