- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Dikembe Mutombo Says ‘Who Wants To Sex Mutombo’ Never Happened
If you don’t watch “Highly Questionable” on ESPN, you probably should. It’s the opposite of everything we hate about ESPN. Today, the excellent Bomani Jones and Dan LeBatard combo decided to ask the also-excellent Dikembe Mutombo if he actually used to walk into parties and ask, “Who wants to sex Mutombo?”
Fast-forward to 4:59. His answer will disappoint you.
“It didn’t happen. I always try to correct that.”
I tried “Who wants to sex Rudnitsky?” in college and my success rate was the same as Mutombo’s career 3-point percentage.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts