- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Dikembe Mutombo Says ‘Who Wants To Sex Mutombo’ Never Happened
If you don’t watch “Highly Questionable” on ESPN, you probably should. It’s the opposite of everything we hate about ESPN. Today, the excellent Bomani Jones and Dan LeBatard combo decided to ask the also-excellent Dikembe Mutombo if he actually used to walk into parties and ask, “Who wants to sex Mutombo?”
Fast-forward to 4:59. His answer will disappoint you.
“It didn’t happen. I always try to correct that.”
I tried “Who wants to sex Rudnitsky?” in college and my success rate was the same as Mutombo’s career 3-point percentage.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts