- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Dikembe Mutombo Says ‘Who Wants To Sex Mutombo’ Never Happened
If you don’t watch “Highly Questionable” on ESPN, you probably should. It’s the opposite of everything we hate about ESPN. Today, the excellent Bomani Jones and Dan LeBatard combo decided to ask the also-excellent Dikembe Mutombo if he actually used to walk into parties and ask, “Who wants to sex Mutombo?”
Fast-forward to 4:59. His answer will disappoint you.
“It didn’t happen. I always try to correct that.”
I tried “Who wants to sex Rudnitsky?” in college and my success rate was the same as Mutombo’s career 3-point percentage.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts