- All Is Well With The Patriots Defense, But Their Offense...
- MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Goes Off On NFL, Adrian Peterson
- NFLPA Files Appeal Of Ray Rice's Indefinite Suspension
- Bryan Cranston Is 'Baseball'
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
DINOSWEAR: Raptors Exec Masai Ujiri Drops F-Bomb During Pre-Game Pep Rally
When Brooklyn’s in the house, you can run outside the house and scream “Fuck Brooklyn” all you want. We’re almost certain this will result in some disciplinary action from the league, seeing as Wizards coach Randy Whitman was hit with a $20,000 fine for something similar. The way we see it, Ujiri probably doesn’t give a shit, seeing as he’s the most popular guy in Toronto right now. Plus it was funny and authentic and he accomplished his goal of firing up the fan base.
— DD SportsTalk (@DDSportsTalk) April 19, 2014
We just can’t stop picturing Donnie Walsh or Danny Ferry doing this.
Apparently he’s apologized.
Well done RT @TimBontemps: Masai Ujiri: "You know how I feel. I don't like them, but I apologize."
— Bruce Arthur (@bruce_arthur) April 19, 2014
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Christy Mack Releases Horrific War Machine Beating Photos
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World