- Michael Sam Locked Up An NFL Roster Spot With An Outstanding Final Preseason Game
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Report Says Rob Ford Once Made His Football Team Roll Around In Goose Crap
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
DINOSWEAR: Raptors Exec Masai Ujiri Drops F-Bomb During Pre-Game Pep Rally
When Brooklyn’s in the house, you can run outside the house and scream “Fuck Brooklyn” all you want. We’re almost certain this will result in some disciplinary action from the league, seeing as Wizards coach Randy Whitman was hit with a $20,000 fine for something similar. The way we see it, Ujiri probably doesn’t give a shit, seeing as he’s the most popular guy in Toronto right now. Plus it was funny and authentic and he accomplished his goal of firing up the fan base.
— DD SportsTalk (@DDSportsTalk) April 19, 2014
We just can’t stop picturing Donnie Walsh or Danny Ferry doing this.
Apparently he’s apologized.
Well done RT @TimBontemps: Masai Ujiri: "You know how I feel. I don't like them, but I apologize."
— Bruce Arthur (@bruce_arthur) April 19, 2014
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Rampage Jackson will Fight Rematch with King Mo