- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
DINOSWEAR: Raptors Exec Masai Ujiri Drops F-Bomb During Pre-Game Pep Rally
When Brooklyn’s in the house, you can run outside the house and scream “Fuck Brooklyn” all you want. We’re almost certain this will result in some disciplinary action from the league, seeing as Wizards coach Randy Whitman was hit with a $20,000 fine for something similar. The way we see it, Ujiri probably doesn’t give a shit, seeing as he’s the most popular guy in Toronto right now. Plus it was funny and authentic and he accomplished his goal of firing up the fan base.
— DD SportsTalk (@DDSportsTalk) April 19, 2014
We just can’t stop picturing Donnie Walsh or Danny Ferry doing this.
Apparently he’s apologized.
Well done RT @TimBontemps: Masai Ujiri: "You know how I feel. I don't like them, but I apologize."
— Bruce Arthur (@bruce_arthur) April 19, 2014
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts