- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
DINOSWEAR: Raptors Exec Masai Ujiri Drops F-Bomb During Pre-Game Pep Rally
When Brooklyn’s in the house, you can run outside the house and scream “Fuck Brooklyn” all you want. We’re almost certain this will result in some disciplinary action from the league, seeing as Wizards coach Randy Whitman was hit with a $20,000 fine for something similar. The way we see it, Ujiri probably doesn’t give a shit, seeing as he’s the most popular guy in Toronto right now. Plus it was funny and authentic and he accomplished his goal of firing up the fan base.
— DD SportsTalk (@DDSportsTalk) April 19, 2014
We just can’t stop picturing Donnie Walsh or Danny Ferry doing this.
Apparently he’s apologized.
Well done RT @TimBontemps: Masai Ujiri: "You know how I feel. I don't like them, but I apologize."
— Bruce Arthur (@bruce_arthur) April 19, 2014
- The Ridiculous Way Rajon Rondo Might Have Broken His Hand
- Bella Talks Cena Relationship
- Backstage News On WWE Protecting Cena and Orton
- Stacy Keibler Looking AMAZING on All Fours