- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Reportedly Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
DINOSWEAR: Raptors Exec Masai Ujiri Drops F-Bomb During Pre-Game Pep Rally
When Brooklyn’s in the house, you can run outside the house and scream “Fuck Brooklyn” all you want. We’re almost certain this will result in some disciplinary action from the league, seeing as Wizards coach Randy Whitman was hit with a $20,000 fine for something similar. The way we see it, Ujiri probably doesn’t give a shit, seeing as he’s the most popular guy in Toronto right now. Plus it was funny and authentic and he accomplished his goal of firing up the fan base.
— DD SportsTalk (@DDSportsTalk) April 19, 2014
We just can’t stop picturing Donnie Walsh or Danny Ferry doing this.
Apparently he’s apologized.
Well done RT @TimBontemps: Masai Ujiri: "You know how I feel. I don't like them, but I apologize."
— Bruce Arthur (@bruce_arthur) April 19, 2014
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO