- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Dirk Nowitzki Marries Kenyan Wife In Traditional African Ceremony, And The Wedding Photos Are Spectacular
If you could pick one NBA superstar to have a traditional African wedding, it would be Dirk Nowitzki, right? He’s 7-feet tall, so he stands out as it is. But when you throw in the fact that he’s a blonde-haired white guy who also happens to be 7-feet tall, and is also generally pretty awkward, and, by God, you’ve got a recipe for some fantastic traditional African wedding photos.
According to Newstime Africa, which has a quote from Dirk himself, the Benevolent German Giant wed half-Swedish, half-Kenyan girlfriend Jessica Olsson (who, as you may recall, became a bit of an internet star when she showed up on Dirk’s arm at the 2011 ESPYs) in a traditional Kikuyu ceremony.
We’re happy, because we get to see Dirk in traditional African garb. More importantly: Dirk’s happy. Most importantly: the bride’s happy. Photos, here.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship