- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Dirk Nowitzki Marries Kenyan Wife In Traditional African Ceremony, And The Wedding Photos Are Spectacular
If you could pick one NBA superstar to have a traditional African wedding, it would be Dirk Nowitzki, right? He’s 7-feet tall, so he stands out as it is. But when you throw in the fact that he’s a blonde-haired white guy who also happens to be 7-feet tall, and is also generally pretty awkward, and, by God, you’ve got a recipe for some fantastic traditional African wedding photos.
According to Newstime Africa, which has a quote from Dirk himself, the Benevolent German Giant wed half-Swedish, half-Kenyan girlfriend Jessica Olsson (who, as you may recall, became a bit of an internet star when she showed up on Dirk’s arm at the 2011 ESPYs) in a traditional Kikuyu ceremony.
We’re happy, because we get to see Dirk in traditional African garb. More importantly: Dirk’s happy. Most importantly: the bride’s happy. Photos, here.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts