- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Dirk Nowitzki Marries Kenyan Wife In Traditional African Ceremony, And The Wedding Photos Are Spectacular
If you could pick one NBA superstar to have a traditional African wedding, it would be Dirk Nowitzki, right? He’s 7-feet tall, so he stands out as it is. But when you throw in the fact that he’s a blonde-haired white guy who also happens to be 7-feet tall, and is also generally pretty awkward, and, by God, you’ve got a recipe for some fantastic traditional African wedding photos.
According to Newstime Africa, which has a quote from Dirk himself, the Benevolent German Giant wed half-Swedish, half-Kenyan girlfriend Jessica Olsson (who, as you may recall, became a bit of an internet star when she showed up on Dirk’s arm at the 2011 ESPYs) in a traditional Kikuyu ceremony.
We’re happy, because we get to see Dirk in traditional African garb. More importantly: Dirk’s happy. Most importantly: the bride’s happy. Photos, here.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story