- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Dirk Nowitzki’s Wikipedia Was Changed, Possibly By Angry Miami Heat Fans
Miami Heat fans are a bit peeved this morning, seeing as how their team is down 3-2 in the NBA Finals. The main reason for that, of course, is a 7 foot German gentleman with a herky jerky fadeaway that’s impossible to defend. So, although there’s no way to state with 100% certainty that it was a Miami fan who altered Dirk Nowitzki‘s Wikipedia page to classify him as an “alien shitstabber…” we’ll let you draw your own conclusions (click to make big).
The alien shitstabber’s line last night: 29 points, 6 rebounds, and a win.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?