- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Real Steel Is Real: Fighting Robot League Could Be Just Around The Corner
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Vegas Helps You Pick Week 9 Fantasy DSTs
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Dirk Nowitzki’s Wikipedia Was Changed, Possibly By Angry Miami Heat Fans
Miami Heat fans are a bit peeved this morning, seeing as how their team is down 3-2 in the NBA Finals. The main reason for that, of course, is a 7 foot German gentleman with a herky jerky fadeaway that’s impossible to defend. So, although there’s no way to state with 100% certainty that it was a Miami fan who altered Dirk Nowitzki‘s Wikipedia page to classify him as an “alien shitstabber…” we’ll let you draw your own conclusions (click to make big).
The alien shitstabber’s line last night: 29 points, 6 rebounds, and a win.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts