- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Dirk Nowitzki’s Wikipedia Was Changed, Possibly By Angry Miami Heat Fans
Miami Heat fans are a bit peeved this morning, seeing as how their team is down 3-2 in the NBA Finals. The main reason for that, of course, is a 7 foot German gentleman with a herky jerky fadeaway that’s impossible to defend. So, although there’s no way to state with 100% certainty that it was a Miami fan who altered Dirk Nowitzki‘s Wikipedia page to classify him as an “alien shitstabber…” we’ll let you draw your own conclusions (click to make big).
The alien shitstabber’s line last night: 29 points, 6 rebounds, and a win.
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World