- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Dirk Nowitzki’s Wikipedia Was Changed, Possibly By Angry Miami Heat Fans
Miami Heat fans are a bit peeved this morning, seeing as how their team is down 3-2 in the NBA Finals. The main reason for that, of course, is a 7 foot German gentleman with a herky jerky fadeaway that’s impossible to defend. So, although there’s no way to state with 100% certainty that it was a Miami fan who altered Dirk Nowitzki‘s Wikipedia page to classify him as an “alien shitstabber…” we’ll let you draw your own conclusions (click to make big).
The alien shitstabber’s line last night: 29 points, 6 rebounds, and a win.
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier