- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Dirk Nowitzki’s Wikipedia Was Changed, Possibly By Angry Miami Heat Fans
Miami Heat fans are a bit peeved this morning, seeing as how their team is down 3-2 in the NBA Finals. The main reason for that, of course, is a 7 foot German gentleman with a herky jerky fadeaway that’s impossible to defend. So, although there’s no way to state with 100% certainty that it was a Miami fan who altered Dirk Nowitzki‘s Wikipedia page to classify him as an “alien shitstabber…” we’ll let you draw your own conclusions (click to make big).
The alien shitstabber’s line last night: 29 points, 6 rebounds, and a win.
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- Ronda Rousey Ran Over Alexis Davis
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy