- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Doc Rivers: Bill Simmons Is An ‘Idiot’
Last night’s NBA Draft was fascinating, with trades galore and a team taking Darkody Zeller at No. 4 overall. Bill Simmons was very Bill Simmons-like all night long, which means most of you probably enjoyed his candidness, while a loud subsection of you wanted to puncture your eardrums with a bendy-straw.
Doc Rivers was in that second faction.
Ah, the ol’ “I’m too classy to do this thing I just did.” Works like a charm. I’m too classy to make the following racist joke, and here’s how it goes, but, yeah, I won’t do it. That’s how classy I am.
Don’t stay classy, guys. This is fun.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'