- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Doc Rivers: Bill Simmons Is An ‘Idiot’
Last night’s NBA Draft was fascinating, with trades galore and a team taking Darkody Zeller at No. 4 overall. Bill Simmons was very Bill Simmons-like all night long, which means most of you probably enjoyed his candidness, while a loud subsection of you wanted to puncture your eardrums with a bendy-straw.
Doc Rivers was in that second faction.
Ah, the ol’ “I’m too classy to do this thing I just did.” Works like a charm. I’m too classy to make the following racist joke, and here’s how it goes, but, yeah, I won’t do it. That’s how classy I am.
Don’t stay classy, guys. This is fun.
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Why Did Ryan Ford Fight Jake Shields With A Broken Arm?