- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Doc Rivers: Bill Simmons Is An ‘Idiot’
Last night’s NBA Draft was fascinating, with trades galore and a team taking Darkody Zeller at No. 4 overall. Bill Simmons was very Bill Simmons-like all night long, which means most of you probably enjoyed his candidness, while a loud subsection of you wanted to puncture your eardrums with a bendy-straw.
Doc Rivers was in that second faction.
Ah, the ol’ “I’m too classy to do this thing I just did.” Works like a charm. I’m too classy to make the following racist joke, and here’s how it goes, but, yeah, I won’t do it. That’s how classy I am.
Don’t stay classy, guys. This is fun.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts