- SIR CHARLES IN CHARGE: The 14 Best #NBASitcoms
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Let's Play 'Find Everyone On The Clippers A New Team To Play For'
- Did Rays' Pitcher Joel Peralta Contract A Mosquito-Borne Tropical Illness?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Doc Rivers: Bill Simmons Is An ‘Idiot’
Last night’s NBA Draft was fascinating, with trades galore and a team taking Darkody Zeller at No. 4 overall. Bill Simmons was very Bill Simmons-like all night long, which means most of you probably enjoyed his candidness, while a loud subsection of you wanted to puncture your eardrums with a bendy-straw.
Doc Rivers was in that second faction.
Ah, the ol’ “I’m too classy to do this thing I just did.” Works like a charm. I’m too classy to make the following racist joke, and here’s how it goes, but, yeah, I won’t do it. That’s how classy I am.
Don’t stay classy, guys. This is fun.
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?