- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Does This Man Have The Worst Hair In The NBA?
Chris Andersen and Drew Gooden need no longer worry, since it seems as if the title for “Worst Haircut in the NBA” now belongs to Raptors forward James Johnson. It’s not known whether or not Johnson got this haircut ironically or if he really thinks some hybrid look between 90′s rap duo Kriss Kross and soccer great Ronaldo makes for a smart fashion sense. What is known, though, is that Johnson now has gotten more attention across the Internets in one day than any other career 5.1 point-per-game scorer in the NBA. That gives new meaning to phrase, “Party on the top, business… also on the top.” Well-played, sir.
- WWE Signing New Top Wrestlers, Saturn/WWE, Damien Sandow Note
- Boxer Dies Protecting Daughter
- Canelo Alvarez Hasn't Cooked Enough For Floyd Mayweather
- Michelle Jenneke Shows Us What She's Got