- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Does This Man Have The Worst Hair In The NBA?
Chris Andersen and Drew Gooden need no longer worry, since it seems as if the title for “Worst Haircut in the NBA” now belongs to Raptors forward James Johnson. It’s not known whether or not Johnson got this haircut ironically or if he really thinks some hybrid look between 90′s rap duo Kriss Kross and soccer great Ronaldo makes for a smart fashion sense. What is known, though, is that Johnson now has gotten more attention across the Internets in one day than any other career 5.1 point-per-game scorer in the NBA. That gives new meaning to phrase, “Party on the top, business… also on the top.” Well-played, sir.
- Did Mayweather Avoid Fighting Amir Khan?
- How Amir Khan Will Get A Shot At Mayweather
- Floyd Mayweather Discusses Training With Young Fighters
- CM Punk Walks Out on WWE