- Jerry Buss, You Will Be Remembered By This Dope L.A. Mansion
- And Now, Christmas Lights Set To The Auburn Miracle Touchdown Call
- The Texas Rangers Baseball Team Drafted Russell Wilson, The Football Player
- AWWWW: Andrew McCutchen Proposes To His Girlfriend On Ellen
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Does This Man Have The Worst Hair In The NBA?
Chris Andersen and Drew Gooden need no longer worry, since it seems as if the title for “Worst Haircut in the NBA” now belongs to Raptors forward James Johnson. It’s not known whether or not Johnson got this haircut ironically or if he really thinks some hybrid look between 90′s rap duo Kriss Kross and soccer great Ronaldo makes for a smart fashion sense. What is known, though, is that Johnson now has gotten more attention across the Internets in one day than any other career 5.1 point-per-game scorer in the NBA. That gives new meaning to phrase, “Party on the top, business… also on the top.” Well-played, sir.
- Holly Holm Takes Nikki Knudsen Down
- NBA's Best Friends Reunited in Philly
- Lingerie Football Sparks Stadium Brawl
- Seahawks Crush the Saints on MNF