- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Does This Man Have The Worst Hair In The NBA?
Chris Andersen and Drew Gooden need no longer worry, since it seems as if the title for “Worst Haircut in the NBA” now belongs to Raptors forward James Johnson. It’s not known whether or not Johnson got this haircut ironically or if he really thinks some hybrid look between 90′s rap duo Kriss Kross and soccer great Ronaldo makes for a smart fashion sense. What is known, though, is that Johnson now has gotten more attention across the Internets in one day than any other career 5.1 point-per-game scorer in the NBA. That gives new meaning to phrase, “Party on the top, business… also on the top.” Well-played, sir.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts