- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Does This Man Have The Worst Hair In The NBA?
Chris Andersen and Drew Gooden need no longer worry, since it seems as if the title for “Worst Haircut in the NBA” now belongs to Raptors forward James Johnson. It’s not known whether or not Johnson got this haircut ironically or if he really thinks some hybrid look between 90′s rap duo Kriss Kross and soccer great Ronaldo makes for a smart fashion sense. What is known, though, is that Johnson now has gotten more attention across the Internets in one day than any other career 5.1 point-per-game scorer in the NBA. That gives new meaning to phrase, “Party on the top, business… also on the top.” Well-played, sir.
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?