- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Drake Blowing In Lance Stephenson’s Ear Is The Only Thing That Matters Anymore
Under normal circumstances, this might have been grounds for an ass kicking. But considering that he just signed a three-year, $27 million contract with the Charlotte Hornets, everything is gravy for L-Steve right now. Even this weird reenactment of his famous LeBron distraction tactic.
In all honesty, Stephenson’s antics in the 2014 Eastern Conference Finals showed just how committed he is to winning — maybe too committed — and made him a more desirable commodity this offseason.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Proof That John Cena Will Probably Never Lose Another Match