- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Drake Blowing In Lance Stephenson’s Ear Is The Only Thing That Matters Anymore
Under normal circumstances, this might have been grounds for an ass kicking. But considering that he just signed a three-year, $27 million contract with the Charlotte Hornets, everything is gravy for L-Steve right now. Even this weird reenactment of his famous LeBron distraction tactic.
In all honesty, Stephenson’s antics in the 2014 Eastern Conference Finals showed just how committed he is to winning — maybe too committed — and made him a more desirable commodity this offseason.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts