- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Photo Of The Day: What’s Going On Here With Drew Gooden?
Might this be the best defensive play of the season? Or, is it possible that Milwaukee Bucks’ big man Drew Gooden has something else going on? Yup, it appears as if he’s afraid of the basketball. Surely the ball don’t lie, but as far as I know it don’t bite either. Then again, this is Milwaukee, home of the “beast.” It’s possible that there’s something we don’t quite know about basketball in the the great state that once ruined Todd Day’s draft day. [SB Nation, via Reddit]
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight