- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Photo Of The Day: What’s Going On Here With Drew Gooden?
Might this be the best defensive play of the season? Or, is it possible that Milwaukee Bucks’ big man Drew Gooden has something else going on? Yup, it appears as if he’s afraid of the basketball. Surely the ball don’t lie, but as far as I know it don’t bite either. Then again, this is Milwaukee, home of the “beast.” It’s possible that there’s something we don’t quite know about basketball in the the great state that once ruined Todd Day’s draft day. [SB Nation, via Reddit]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts