- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Dear Dwayne Wade: Don’t Let Your Kids Drink All This Gatorade
Dwayne Wade recently Instagram’d a photo of the Gatorade machine that the company likely gives him for appearing in their commercials getting dunked on.
His description: “Just came home to a packed #gatorade machine..I give it 2weeks b4 we need a refill..#kidsdrinkupeverything”
An adorable thought. But seriously, Dwayne: Unless your kids are also sweating like you do in the fourth quarter, don’t let them drink all this stuff. There’s like 14 teaspoons of sugar in a bottle. Give ‘em water! You don’t want them ending up like Terrell Brown, do you?
Also, why no fruit punch Gatorade? Does Gatorade not even like fruit punch Gatorade? Does Wade not like fruit punch Gatorade? So many questions.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row