- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Dear Dwayne Wade: Don’t Let Your Kids Drink All This Gatorade
Dwayne Wade recently Instagram’d a photo of the Gatorade machine that the company likely gives him for appearing in their commercials getting dunked on.
His description: “Just came home to a packed #gatorade machine..I give it 2weeks b4 we need a refill..#kidsdrinkupeverything”
An adorable thought. But seriously, Dwayne: Unless your kids are also sweating like you do in the fourth quarter, don’t let them drink all this stuff. There’s like 14 teaspoons of sugar in a bottle. Give ‘em water! You don’t want them ending up like Terrell Brown, do you?
Also, why no fruit punch Gatorade? Does Gatorade not even like fruit punch Gatorade? Does Wade not like fruit punch Gatorade? So many questions.
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?