- People Still Love Buying The Jersey Of The Browns' Backup Quarterback, For Some Reason
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- While Derek Jeter Gets #RE2PECT, Alex Rodriguez Gets A Whole Lot Of #F13K Yous
- Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Dear Dwayne Wade: Don’t Let Your Kids Drink All This Gatorade
Dwayne Wade recently Instagram’d a photo of the Gatorade machine that the company likely gives him for appearing in their commercials getting dunked on.
His description: “Just came home to a packed #gatorade machine..I give it 2weeks b4 we need a refill..#kidsdrinkupeverything”
An adorable thought. But seriously, Dwayne: Unless your kids are also sweating like you do in the fourth quarter, don’t let them drink all this stuff. There’s like 14 teaspoons of sugar in a bottle. Give ‘em water! You don’t want them ending up like Terrell Brown, do you?
Also, why no fruit punch Gatorade? Does Gatorade not even like fruit punch Gatorade? Does Wade not like fruit punch Gatorade? So many questions.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts