- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Dear Dwayne Wade: Don’t Let Your Kids Drink All This Gatorade
Dwayne Wade recently Instagram’d a photo of the Gatorade machine that the company likely gives him for appearing in their commercials getting dunked on.
His description: “Just came home to a packed #gatorade machine..I give it 2weeks b4 we need a refill..#kidsdrinkupeverything”
An adorable thought. But seriously, Dwayne: Unless your kids are also sweating like you do in the fourth quarter, don’t let them drink all this stuff. There’s like 14 teaspoons of sugar in a bottle. Give ‘em water! You don’t want them ending up like Terrell Brown, do you?
Also, why no fruit punch Gatorade? Does Gatorade not even like fruit punch Gatorade? Does Wade not like fruit punch Gatorade? So many questions.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts