- Keith Olbermann Went Nuts Over The Ray Rice Suspension
- James Harden Says Truthful Thing, Everyone Gets Mad
- 6 Most Hated Owners That Were Once Beloved
- Tour de France Riders Gloriously Mooned During Stage 17
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Dwayne Wade Likens Playing With LeBron And Company To Dating A Lady
The Heat are 2-2 to start the season. There’s no reason to panic at this point, but the champs did experience a rare “losing streak” by dropping two games in a row, which apparently means they have “chemistry issues.” The players themselves have admitted as much, particularly Dwayne Wade, who gave us this gem of a quote yesterday:
“Let me give you an example. If you’re in a relationship with a woman for a long time, you start getting comfortable. You stop doing the little things that you should do, that you did in the beginning. It’s just like a relationship. We got a little comfortable. Now we have to get back on that edge a little bit.”
Wade didn’t refer to any particular player in this instance, but we all know he’s talking about LeBron. The two have formed a dynamic on-and-off-court bromance since they teamed up in Miami — nope, check that, it appears to be an actual romance at this point — and now that relationship needs a spark.
LeBron, don’t forget that a surprise foot massage, without being asked, can really make someone’s day. And Dwayne, telling LeBron he looks nice is always welcome, never contrived.
Photo via Getty
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier