- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Dwayne Wade Likens Playing With LeBron And Company To Dating A Lady
The Heat are 2-2 to start the season. There’s no reason to panic at this point, but the champs did experience a rare “losing streak” by dropping two games in a row, which apparently means they have “chemistry issues.” The players themselves have admitted as much, particularly Dwayne Wade, who gave us this gem of a quote yesterday:
“Let me give you an example. If you’re in a relationship with a woman for a long time, you start getting comfortable. You stop doing the little things that you should do, that you did in the beginning. It’s just like a relationship. We got a little comfortable. Now we have to get back on that edge a little bit.”
Wade didn’t refer to any particular player in this instance, but we all know he’s talking about LeBron. The two have formed a dynamic on-and-off-court bromance since they teamed up in Miami — nope, check that, it appears to be an actual romance at this point — and now that relationship needs a spark.
LeBron, don’t forget that a surprise foot massage, without being asked, can really make someone’s day. And Dwayne, telling LeBron he looks nice is always welcome, never contrived.
Photo via Getty
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week