- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Dwayne Wade Likens Playing With LeBron And Company To Dating A Lady
The Heat are 2-2 to start the season. There’s no reason to panic at this point, but the champs did experience a rare “losing streak” by dropping two games in a row, which apparently means they have “chemistry issues.” The players themselves have admitted as much, particularly Dwayne Wade, who gave us this gem of a quote yesterday:
“Let me give you an example. If you’re in a relationship with a woman for a long time, you start getting comfortable. You stop doing the little things that you should do, that you did in the beginning. It’s just like a relationship. We got a little comfortable. Now we have to get back on that edge a little bit.”
Wade didn’t refer to any particular player in this instance, but we all know he’s talking about LeBron. The two have formed a dynamic on-and-off-court bromance since they teamed up in Miami — nope, check that, it appears to be an actual romance at this point — and now that relationship needs a spark.
LeBron, don’t forget that a surprise foot massage, without being asked, can really make someone’s day. And Dwayne, telling LeBron he looks nice is always welcome, never contrived.
Photo via Getty
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier