- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Dwayne Wade Succinctly Responds To Ex-Wife’s Chicago Meltdown on Instagram
Siohvaughn Wade wants that endorsement money. Bad. Maybe that’s why her latest performance street art installation near Richard J. Daley Center at 50 W Washington in downtown Chicago resembles a homeless person begging for change. Guess who isn’t impressed? Yep, her ex-husband/target of multiple lawsuits, Dwayne Wade. He took to Instagram to voice his indifference, using a not-so-cryptic-hashtag-message.
In case you can’t read his critique of her avant-garde piece, here you go: “#REALLY #whatyoutalkingaboutwillis #aintnobodygottimeforthat”. Yep, that about sums it up. Nothing like being dragged into a mud wrestling match with a crazy person. Good job keeping his head above it — this could have gotten uglier, believe it or not.
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Tom Brady Admits Weird Relationship Behavior