- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Dwayne Wade Succinctly Responds To Ex-Wife’s Chicago Meltdown on Instagram
Siohvaughn Wade wants that endorsement money. Bad. Maybe that’s why her latest performance street art installation near Richard J. Daley Center at 50 W Washington in downtown Chicago resembles a homeless person begging for change. Guess who isn’t impressed? Yep, her ex-husband/target of multiple lawsuits, Dwayne Wade. He took to Instagram to voice his indifference, using a not-so-cryptic-hashtag-message.
In case you can’t read his critique of her avant-garde piece, here you go: “#REALLY #whatyoutalkingaboutwillis #aintnobodygottimeforthat”. Yep, that about sums it up. Nothing like being dragged into a mud wrestling match with a crazy person. Good job keeping his head above it — this could have gotten uglier, believe it or not.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts