- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Dwayne Wade Succinctly Responds To Ex-Wife’s Chicago Meltdown on Instagram
Siohvaughn Wade wants that endorsement money. Bad. Maybe that’s why her latest performance street art installation near Richard J. Daley Center at 50 W Washington in downtown Chicago resembles a homeless person begging for change. Guess who isn’t impressed? Yep, her ex-husband/target of multiple lawsuits, Dwayne Wade. He took to Instagram to voice his indifference, using a not-so-cryptic-hashtag-message.
In case you can’t read his critique of her avant-garde piece, here you go: “#REALLY #whatyoutalkingaboutwillis #aintnobodygottimeforthat”. Yep, that about sums it up. Nothing like being dragged into a mud wrestling match with a crazy person. Good job keeping his head above it — this could have gotten uglier, believe it or not.
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco