- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
You Guys: Two Dwayne Wade To LeBron James Alley-Oops, One Off The Backboard, On Christmas
Is this real life? It looks an awful lot like a video game (via SB Nation):
“They should just stop the game right now,” said Jeff Van Gundy. But there’s another half of basketball to go, as of this writing, and hopefully we’ll get more alley-oop-type gifts before this ends.
Here’s the video (via Beyond the Buzzer):
This wasn’t even the duo’s first ridiculous alley-oop of the game. Here’s another:
- What Should Vikings Do in Free Agency?
- AJ McCarron Impressing With Arm, Despite Lack Of Speed
- NFL Combine Live: De'Anthony Thomas Runs 4.34-Second 40-Yard Dash
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications