- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
You Guys: Two Dwayne Wade To LeBron James Alley-Oops, One Off The Backboard, On Christmas
Is this real life? It looks an awful lot like a video game (via SB Nation):
“They should just stop the game right now,” said Jeff Van Gundy. But there’s another half of basketball to go, as of this writing, and hopefully we’ll get more alley-oop-type gifts before this ends.
Here’s the video (via Beyond the Buzzer):
This wasn’t even the duo’s first ridiculous alley-oop of the game. Here’s another:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts