- All Is Well With The Patriots Defense, But Their Offense...
- MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Goes Off On NFL, Adrian Peterson
- NFLPA Files Appeal Of Ray Rice's Indefinite Suspension
- Bryan Cranston Is 'Baseball'
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
You Guys: Two Dwayne Wade To LeBron James Alley-Oops, One Off The Backboard, On Christmas
Is this real life? It looks an awful lot like a video game (via SB Nation):
“They should just stop the game right now,” said Jeff Van Gundy. But there’s another half of basketball to go, as of this writing, and hopefully we’ll get more alley-oop-type gifts before this ends.
Here’s the video (via Beyond the Buzzer):
This wasn’t even the duo’s first ridiculous alley-oop of the game. Here’s another:
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- The NFL's Sexiest Cheerleaders
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy