- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
You Guys: Two Dwayne Wade To LeBron James Alley-Oops, One Off The Backboard, On Christmas
Is this real life? It looks an awful lot like a video game (via SB Nation):
“They should just stop the game right now,” said Jeff Van Gundy. But there’s another half of basketball to go, as of this writing, and hopefully we’ll get more alley-oop-type gifts before this ends.
Here’s the video (via Beyond the Buzzer):
This wasn’t even the duo’s first ridiculous alley-oop of the game. Here’s another:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts