- Check Out A-Rod's Latest Flip: A Swanky Hollywood Condo For $3.2 Million
- A Canadian Has Invented Alcohockey (Beer Pong + Air Hockey)
- Shut Up, Lance Armstrong... Love, Keith Olbermann
- You Can Still Play Fantasy, Even If You Didn't Make Your League's Playoffs
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Dwight Howard Returns To Orlando, Gets Booed, Scores 39, Leaves
Dwight Howard must have discovered a select few Magic fans whose hearts he hadn’t yet broken. People who clung to the notion that Superman’s best days were in the past, with them. Well, they had one thing right: he kicks ass at basketball when he plays in Orlando. Here’s how they greeted him:
The result? 39 points, 39 free throws attempted, 16 boards, 3 blocks, 1 steal, 0 couches Dwight can crash on in the Orlando metro area. Good news for the Lakers as they make a last minute push to secure a playoff spot. This win puts them half a game behind Houston for 7th place, setting the stage for a pivotal showdown tomorrow night with the Rockets in L.A.
Photo Via The Orlando Sentinel
- There's No Such Thing As Bad Weather In Football
- Can The San Francisco 49ers Still Make The Playoffs?
- Concussions Bringing Down The NFL?
- Fantasy Football Rankings: WR - Week 14