- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Watch Oscar Pistorius React To His Sentencing
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Dwight Howard Returns To Orlando, Gets Booed, Scores 39, Leaves
Dwight Howard must have discovered a select few Magic fans whose hearts he hadn’t yet broken. People who clung to the notion that Superman’s best days were in the past, with them. Well, they had one thing right: he kicks ass at basketball when he plays in Orlando. Here’s how they greeted him:
The result? 39 points, 39 free throws attempted, 16 boards, 3 blocks, 1 steal, 0 couches Dwight can crash on in the Orlando metro area. Good news for the Lakers as they make a last minute push to secure a playoff spot. This win puts them half a game behind Houston for 7th place, setting the stage for a pivotal showdown tomorrow night with the Rockets in L.A.
Photo Via The Orlando Sentinel
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts