- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Dwight Howard Returns To Orlando, Gets Booed, Scores 39, Leaves
Dwight Howard must have discovered a select few Magic fans whose hearts he hadn’t yet broken. People who clung to the notion that Superman’s best days were in the past, with them. Well, they had one thing right: he kicks ass at basketball when he plays in Orlando. Here’s how they greeted him:
The result? 39 points, 39 free throws attempted, 16 boards, 3 blocks, 1 steal, 0 couches Dwight can crash on in the Orlando metro area. Good news for the Lakers as they make a last minute push to secure a playoff spot. This win puts them half a game behind Houston for 7th place, setting the stage for a pivotal showdown tomorrow night with the Rockets in L.A.
Photo Via The Orlando Sentinel
- Mayweather Jr. Vows to be Better Faster Stronger
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'