- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Dwight Howard Returns To Orlando, Gets Booed, Scores 39, Leaves
Dwight Howard must have discovered a select few Magic fans whose hearts he hadn’t yet broken. People who clung to the notion that Superman’s best days were in the past, with them. Well, they had one thing right: he kicks ass at basketball when he plays in Orlando. Here’s how they greeted him:
The result? 39 points, 39 free throws attempted, 16 boards, 3 blocks, 1 steal, 0 couches Dwight can crash on in the Orlando metro area. Good news for the Lakers as they make a last minute push to secure a playoff spot. This win puts them half a game behind Houston for 7th place, setting the stage for a pivotal showdown tomorrow night with the Rockets in L.A.
Photo Via The Orlando Sentinel
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO