- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Dwight Howard Returns To Orlando, Gets Booed, Scores 39, Leaves
Dwight Howard must have discovered a select few Magic fans whose hearts he hadn’t yet broken. People who clung to the notion that Superman’s best days were in the past, with them. Well, they had one thing right: he kicks ass at basketball when he plays in Orlando. Here’s how they greeted him:
The result? 39 points, 39 free throws attempted, 16 boards, 3 blocks, 1 steal, 0 couches Dwight can crash on in the Orlando metro area. Good news for the Lakers as they make a last minute push to secure a playoff spot. This win puts them half a game behind Houston for 7th place, setting the stage for a pivotal showdown tomorrow night with the Rockets in L.A.
Photo Via The Orlando Sentinel
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story