- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
VIDEO: Dwyane Wade’s Cabbage Patch Dance Not Enough To Spur Heat To Victory
The Miami Heat’s impressive three-game winning streak came to a halt today at the hands of the Oklahoma City Thunder, who dispatched them 96-85 (in Miami, no less). Miami’s Big Three struggled, shooting just 21-59 combined…and let’s face it, that number sums up why the Heat lost.
That’s not to say the trio didn’t have its moments, though. Specifically, Dwyane Wade threw down a tremendous slam as the Heat mounted a second-quarter comeback…but it was his celebration that really got people paying attention:
Yes, that is the cabbage patch. Yes, that is listed here under the category “’80s dances.” We’re pretty sure, though, that getting the likes of D-Wade to perform the dance could potentially result in it making a comeback. If only the Heat had won tonight, he might have started treating it like a good luck charm.
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time
- Trent Richardson's Fantasy Football Production
- Rios Vows To End Pacquiao's Career