- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
VIDEO: Dwyane Wade’s Cabbage Patch Dance Not Enough To Spur Heat To Victory
The Miami Heat’s impressive three-game winning streak came to a halt today at the hands of the Oklahoma City Thunder, who dispatched them 96-85 (in Miami, no less). Miami’s Big Three struggled, shooting just 21-59 combined…and let’s face it, that number sums up why the Heat lost.
That’s not to say the trio didn’t have its moments, though. Specifically, Dwyane Wade threw down a tremendous slam as the Heat mounted a second-quarter comeback…but it was his celebration that really got people paying attention:
Yes, that is the cabbage patch. Yes, that is listed here under the category “’80s dances.” We’re pretty sure, though, that getting the likes of D-Wade to perform the dance could potentially result in it making a comeback. If only the Heat had won tonight, he might have started treating it like a good luck charm.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts