- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Emmy Rossum Takes Over Knicks’ Twitter Feed: Rogue Photoshopping Quickly Ensues
As you know, the Knicks are in the playoffs (no Jeremy Lin curse, apparently), and the organization is trying to ramp up excitement for their first-round matchup with the Celtics. As part of that effort they enlisted Knicks superfan/movie star/singer and sometimes Fiona Gallagher on Shameless, Emmy Rossum, to take over their Twitter handle for a few hours today.
It began with Rossum being asked to name her favorite Knick of all time (Patrick Ewing), and then tweeting a photo of her dog. But it didn’t take long for fans to begin sending in Photoshops of the actress wearing a goatee (above, and below).
— NBA New York Knicks (@nyknicks) April 18, 2013
Of course if I had my pick of Knicks’ fans to take over Twitter for a day I would definitely choose Woody Allen. Second choice: Kramer.
And now my favorite sentence from Rossum’s Wikipedia page:
Upon singing “Happy Birthday” in all twelve keys, Rossum was welcomed to join the Metropolitan Opera Children’s Chorus by chorus director Elena Doria.
- Filed Under:
- New York Knicks
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- The Least Classy Fans in Football
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats