- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Emmy Rossum Takes Over Knicks’ Twitter Feed: Rogue Photoshopping Quickly Ensues
As you know, the Knicks are in the playoffs (no Jeremy Lin curse, apparently), and the organization is trying to ramp up excitement for their first-round matchup with the Celtics. As part of that effort they enlisted Knicks superfan/movie star/singer and sometimes Fiona Gallagher on Shameless, Emmy Rossum, to take over their Twitter handle for a few hours today.
It began with Rossum being asked to name her favorite Knick of all time (Patrick Ewing), and then tweeting a photo of her dog. But it didn’t take long for fans to begin sending in Photoshops of the actress wearing a goatee (above, and below).
— NBA New York Knicks (@nyknicks) April 18, 2013
Of course if I had my pick of Knicks’ fans to take over Twitter for a day I would definitely choose Woody Allen. Second choice: Kramer.
And now my favorite sentence from Rossum’s Wikipedia page:
Upon singing “Happy Birthday” in all twelve keys, Rossum was welcomed to join the Metropolitan Opera Children’s Chorus by chorus director Elena Doria.
- Filed Under:
- New York Knicks
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Ronda Rousey's Acting Debut
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs