- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Emmy Rossum Takes Over Knicks’ Twitter Feed: Rogue Photoshopping Quickly Ensues
As you know, the Knicks are in the playoffs (no Jeremy Lin curse, apparently), and the organization is trying to ramp up excitement for their first-round matchup with the Celtics. As part of that effort they enlisted Knicks superfan/movie star/singer and sometimes Fiona Gallagher on Shameless, Emmy Rossum, to take over their Twitter handle for a few hours today.
It began with Rossum being asked to name her favorite Knick of all time (Patrick Ewing), and then tweeting a photo of her dog. But it didn’t take long for fans to begin sending in Photoshops of the actress wearing a goatee (above, and below).
— NBA New York Knicks (@nyknicks) April 18, 2013
Of course if I had my pick of Knicks’ fans to take over Twitter for a day I would definitely choose Woody Allen. Second choice: Kramer.
And now my favorite sentence from Rossum’s Wikipedia page:
Upon singing “Happy Birthday” in all twelve keys, Rossum was welcomed to join the Metropolitan Opera Children’s Chorus by chorus director Elena Doria.
- Filed Under:
- New York Knicks
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'