- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Falling Disco Ball Delays Heat-Warriors Game. Um, What?
A panel from a disco ball near the ceiling of Oracle Arena fell to the court during the Heat-Warriors game tonight, shattering near the feet of Warriors’ defender Harrison Barnes. No one was hurt, but the disco ball did wipe out a 3-pointer by the Heat’s Shane Battier.
It also cost LeBron James his first triple-double of the season.
Never question the wisdom of the disco ball.
— Kale Williams (@sfkale) February 13, 2014
Remember, a falling disco ball negated a made Battier-3….#MIAvsGSW
— Thomas Galicia (@thomasgalicia) February 13, 2014
— Andrew Winter — ÐÜβ (@_awinter) February 13, 2014
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'