- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Falling Disco Ball Delays Heat-Warriors Game. Um, What?
A panel from a disco ball near the ceiling of Oracle Arena fell to the court during the Heat-Warriors game tonight, shattering near the feet of Warriors’ defender Harrison Barnes. No one was hurt, but the disco ball did wipe out a 3-pointer by the Heat’s Shane Battier.
It also cost LeBron James his first triple-double of the season.
Never question the wisdom of the disco ball.
— Kale Williams (@sfkale) February 13, 2014
Remember, a falling disco ball negated a made Battier-3….#MIAvsGSW
— Thomas Galicia (@thomasgalicia) February 13, 2014
— Andrew Winter — ÐÜβ (@_awinter) February 13, 2014
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?