- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Falling Disco Ball Delays Heat-Warriors Game. Um, What?
A panel from a disco ball near the ceiling of Oracle Arena fell to the court during the Heat-Warriors game tonight, shattering near the feet of Warriors’ defender Harrison Barnes. No one was hurt, but the disco ball did wipe out a 3-pointer by the Heat’s Shane Battier.
It also cost LeBron James his first triple-double of the season.
Never question the wisdom of the disco ball.
— Kale Williams (@sfkale) February 13, 2014
Remember, a falling disco ball negated a made Battier-3….#MIAvsGSW
— Thomas Galicia (@thomasgalicia) February 13, 2014
— Andrew Winter — ÐÜβ (@_awinter) February 13, 2014
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches
- Switch Jab to Flying Knee is Technique of the Week