- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Falling Disco Ball Delays Heat-Warriors Game. Um, What?
A panel from a disco ball near the ceiling of Oracle Arena fell to the court during the Heat-Warriors game tonight, shattering near the feet of Warriors’ defender Harrison Barnes. No one was hurt, but the disco ball did wipe out a 3-pointer by the Heat’s Shane Battier.
It also cost LeBron James his first triple-double of the season.
Never question the wisdom of the disco ball.
— Kale Williams (@sfkale) February 13, 2014
Remember, a falling disco ball negated a made Battier-3….#MIAvsGSW
— Thomas Galicia (@thomasgalicia) February 13, 2014
— Andrew Winter — ÐÜβ (@_awinter) February 13, 2014
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts