- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Falling Disco Ball Delays Heat-Warriors Game. Um, What?
A panel from a disco ball near the ceiling of Oracle Arena fell to the court during the Heat-Warriors game tonight, shattering near the feet of Warriors’ defender Harrison Barnes. No one was hurt, but the disco ball did wipe out a 3-pointer by the Heat’s Shane Battier.
It also cost LeBron James his first triple-double of the season.
Never question the wisdom of the disco ball.
— Kale Williams (@sfkale) February 13, 2014
Remember, a falling disco ball negated a made Battier-3….#MIAvsGSW
— Thomas Galicia (@thomasgalicia) February 13, 2014
— Andrew Winter — ÐÜβ (@_awinter) February 13, 2014
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'