- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Fan Nails Half-Court For $77,777, Engages In Hilariously Awkward Celebration With Phoenix Suns
When a basketball player begins running towards you from the sideline with a smile on his face, he’s going to go for that “jump bump” celebration. You have to see that coming. Tom Boven did not see that coming. Congratulations! Maybe you can spend some of your winnings on high-five lessons.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts