- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Fan Nails Half-Court For $77,777, Engages In Hilariously Awkward Celebration With Phoenix Suns
When a basketball player begins running towards you from the sideline with a smile on his face, he’s going to go for that “jump bump” celebration. You have to see that coming. Tom Boven did not see that coming. Congratulations! Maybe you can spend some of your winnings on high-five lessons.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts