- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Nothing To See Here, Just Two Random Dudes Sitting On The Dallas Mavericks’ Bench Drinking Beers
The Internet was on fire tonight, when video of two unknown gentlemen, who happened to be wearing some “fly gear,” were spotted sitting on the Dallas Mavericks bench drinking beers. Yes, they were literally sitting between Mavs’ guards Delonte West and Vince Carter. Once the photos and the video started to make the rounds, everyone wanted to know just who these dudes were and, more importantly, how they got to sit on the team’s bench. Here’s the video, courtesy of Busted Coverage:
Yes, a confusing moment indeed. That was, until our friends over at Larry Brown Sports solved the mystery! Here’s what they found out:
It turns out the fans in question are Aaron Cohen, a fashion designer who runs a clothing company called Revive, and a guy who goes by Chris Smokes on Twitter. Cohen is from the Michigan area, so we’re guessing the seats came from the Pistons, not Mark Cuban or the Mavericks.
There you have it! That still doesn’t answer the question of how they got there, but knowing who these guys are is a pretty good start.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce