- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Father’s Day Math: The Miami Heat Will Win Game 3 Tonight
Reports indicate that tonight is Game 3 of the NBA Finals between the Oklahoma City Thunder and the Miami Heat. We’ve read all the articles and researched all the numbers, but have yet to come across definitive statistics that can accurately predict a winner. Well, the search is over.
According to exhaustive Googling, 10 of 15 Miami Heat players are fathers. Conversely, 6 of 15 Oklahoma City Thunder players have children. Because of the rules of Father’s Day karma, Miami’s more prolific child-bearing roster means a Game 3 victory is all but secure for the Heat.*
*Everything in this post is completely irrefutable.
- Ranking The NFL QB's In The 7 TD Club
- NBA's Best Friends Reunited in Philly
- Devon Alexander Ripped and Ready For Showtime
- Manny Pacquiao Still Feeling Young and Hungry