- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- College Basketball Top 25: So, We're Just Gonna Let Villanova Into The Top Three?
- The Fantasy Sports Network Has Launched, And You Can Watch It Live, Right Now
- Remember When Dennis Rodman Was Insanely Good At Rebounding Rather Than Just Insane?
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Father’s Day Math: The Miami Heat Will Win Game 3 Tonight
Reports indicate that tonight is Game 3 of the NBA Finals between the Oklahoma City Thunder and the Miami Heat. We’ve read all the articles and researched all the numbers, but have yet to come across definitive statistics that can accurately predict a winner. Well, the search is over.
According to exhaustive Googling, 10 of 15 Miami Heat players are fathers. Conversely, 6 of 15 Oklahoma City Thunder players have children. Because of the rules of Father’s Day karma, Miami’s more prolific child-bearing roster means a Game 3 victory is all but secure for the Heat.*
*Everything in this post is completely irrefutable.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success